Standing In The Rain *Baby Daddy* For ponyboysgirl1

Name;Dani

Age;15

Height;5'4

Personality;Fun-loving but ready to kick ass if need be

Likes;Music,guitars,singing,relaxing,sleeping,gum

Dis-Likes;People who are late,rudness,dumbasses,excuses

Friends;Jaimie,Jaisminie,Sugar,Morgen,Edge,Daniellel

Enemies;Idk

BackGround;Hard Mom brung guys home had 3 married but divorced now marreid to a army guy who drinks and beats on her and her mom, but mom just takes it so she and her mom move in with. Her mom gets better and gets her own place......

Crush:Harry From One Direction

Beginning

"So what are we doing today?"You asked gazing at Morgen she shrugged "I don't know! I'm so bored!"She groaned you laughed and nodded in agreement "Why don't we go out to the movies or something?"You suggested she grinned "Great Idea! There are usually some cute guys there!"She cried bouncing off the bed you laughed and nodded again the two of you got up and you changed out of your pjs and into something cuter.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48753604

"How's this?"You asked turning around to show Morgen who grinned "Your gonna catch some eyes tonight"She teased you blushed and rolled your eyes "Your really into Harry aren't you?"She asked you shrugged "He's cute"You said she nodded in agreement "We better hurry and leave"You said she nodded and you got into her car and left for the movies which you got to not even ten minutes later,You got out and walked inside catching much attention whilst doing so like she said you got tickets to A random movie and headed to the snack bar then into the theatre. "What movie did we even pick?"You asked gazing over at Morgen in the seat next to your own she shrugged you both laughed softly and looked at the screen as the movie began on the screen in big bold letters Abduction was scrawled out you smiled "How long have you wanted to see this movie?"You asked looking at Morgen who was bouncing in her seat,She was obsessed with Taylor Lautner you had to admit hes pretty cute,but Harry topped that. "Shh! The movie is starting"You both heard some boys bickering in the seats behind yours,You glanced backwards,but it was hard to tell who it was because it was dark "I wonder if there cute"Morgen gushed you laughed and shook your head,You wouldn't admit it,but you were curious too. "Would you two get along!"You heard A voice command they were trying to be quiet about it,but the others were forcing them to be loud..There voices sounded familier,The accents especially..You shifted in your seat glancing at the boys who shut up when they noticed and looked at you "I'm sorry for my friends and I being rude"A voice muttered you laughed "No worries,I'm just shocked there are boys watching this movie"You stated they laughed one that you shared Morgen joined in turning in her seat as well "Good thing we chose the back huh"One of the boys said you nodded with a slight giggle. "I'm Dani,This is my friend Morgen"You said introducing her as well,You really wondered why there voices sounded familier "I'm Harry,These are my friends Zayne,Liam,Louis and Niall"The familier voice spoke,You were stunned silent for A moment before it hit you "One Direction?"You asked your mouth dropping slightly you heard them laugh "Yea,But don't tell nobody were trying to keep under cover"Harry said you blushed and nodded biting your lower lip,You were thankful that he couldn't see the blush on your cheeks. "What are you girls doing after the movie?"Zayne asked Morgen giggled "We were gonna head back to Dani's place"Morgen said hinting to A change of plans "Well,Would you two maybe like to hang out at the hotel?"Zayne asked you both looked at eachother then back at the boys and grinned "That sounds like fun!"You both chimed the boys laughed. And through out the movie you were talking with the boys and laughing A lot thankful that most people/girls that were in here were up front. Once the movie ended you stepped out of the dark theater and into the light Harry was so much cuter in person and his eyes were stuck to yours making you blush,but this time he saw it which made him smile,Morgen would have been teasing you,but she was to busy flirting with Niall to care. "Shall we?"Harry asked putting out his arm you blushed again,but nodded "We shall"You said linking your arm with his Niall and Morgen did the same and you all walked outside "What about the car?"Morgen asked "I'll get that"Zayne said you nodded and tossed him the keys he ran off with Louis to find the car you laughed and followed Harry to the car they were in you got into the front with Harry while the other three headed to the back. "So your fans?"Harry asked looking at you as he drove you giggled "Who isn't?"You asked he shrugged and smiled "True"He agreed making you laugh. The drive to the hotel he made you laugh and blush more then anybody in your life ever had,You had the excitement bubbling inside that you refused to let lose,It was amazing to meet One Direction specially Harry since the two of you kept on flirting Morgen was doing the same with Niall in the back seat making it weird for Liam who plugged in some headphones and was blasting his music the whole way there. Once Harry parked everyone got out of the car,Harry opened your door and helped you out by taking your hand in his you blushed as he closed the door behind you "Thanks"You said he grinned re-taking your hand in his "Anytime"He said with A wink you blushed and followed him into the building where the others had been waiting they had gotten there before you. You all piled into the elevator and went to the 4th floor and got out then headed down the hall to the 6th room on the right which Harry opened with A room key never once letting go of your hand you all walked into the room together. The hotel room was beautiful and really big there were 5 beds and A nice tv area plus the bathroom was bigger then any bathroom you had ever seen! "This room is amazing"You said Harry laughed "Yea,But some things in life are more amazing"He said you looked up and over to see him looking at you,You blushed.