2.

(Percy is in forks now)

Percy's POV

Bella doesn't know I'm here so. I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for Charlie and Bella.  Then walked into the basement. He turned it into a bedroom.

 I changed into my outfit for school

I changed into my outfit for school. Charlie has enrolled me the day after I called. So I went shopping before I came.

 So I went shopping before I came

Bella walked to the kitchen. I walked and hugged her from behind.

"Happy birthday cowbells." She quickly turned around. And hugged me to death. "Percy, I missed you so much, but please don't mention my birthday." She smiled. She held up her camera. "Take a picture with me it's for my mom." I smiled. We took the picture.

"come on let's get to school." I said.We headed to our rides.

As we arrived at school people were staring

As we arrived at school people were staring. I believe they know who I am already because of Charlie. Bells told me the same thing happened to her.

I got out the car and walked to Bella where she was waiting for me. We were walking into the school. I heard a couple of comments like.
'I would go gay for him'

'Is he single?'

'There's Lynn's next boyfriend'

'I think he's already claimed'

I laughed on the inside. Who is Lynn though?

We walked into the office to go get my schedule.
"Percy, I'm going to go see you later." She gave me a hug and left.
I walked to the lady behind the desk.
"How may I help you?" She asked kindly.
"I'm Percy Jackson, I'm new here." I told her.

She did some magic on the computer. And printed my schedule out.
"Here you go." She gave me my schedule. "Thank you, have a nice day." I told her. I left the office and headed towards my first class. It took me a while to figure out what I was reading.

So first I have English. I walked around until I found the English classroom. I walked into the classroom. The whole class started staring at me.
Hey, bells is in this class.

"Hello, I'm Mr Mason, you must be Percy Jackson." The teacher told me.
"No I'm Persassy Jacksasson." I told him just to piss him off. He rolled his eyes.

"Well Percy you can take a seat by ms.Lynn." I walked to the seat he gestured to and sat by a girl showing a little to much, With clown makeup. Oh, so that's Lynn. This would piss off Artemis.
"Hi there, you look like to need a good time." She said to me. As she rubbed her hand on my leg.
"No, I'm good." I replied. As I put her hand off my leg. The class went on with her making weird faces at me. Until the bell finally I quickly gather my stuff and leave. And catch up with Bella.

"Hey bells." I said to her.
"Hey Percy, meet Edward my boyfriend." She said a little scared. I smiled and shook his hand. I was taller than him by a few inches. He looks like he won't hurt Bella. He has this lovey aura around her. So.........
"I approve." I told her. She sighed with relief.
Edward looked confused.

He must be sad he can't read my mind. Hahahaha fucker. Dam ADHD. It's obvious he's a vampire.

I've always been protective of Bella. We been connected by hip since birth. I haven't seen her since we were 11. I could have been there to protect her, but I'm here now.