1.

Percy's POV

I was coming back from my quest from Athena to propose to Annabeth. As I arrived to camp. There was cheering by the campfire. Two people were surrounded by the campers. As I got closer I saw Annabeth kissing a Ares camper.

"What is this!!?" I yelled, Everyone quickly stoped cheering. "This is what you do to me after all we've been through together, and you cheated on me!" I finished. I threw the ring to the ground. And walked away without letting her explain.

I walked to my cabin. And packed all of my stuff. Why do the fates hate me.
This all started when that son of Ares his name is came to camp. He made my life so hard. The whole camp turned against me. Except for Leo. as soon as Leo he saw the smirk on the dudes face he walked to him and punched him in the face it was hilarious. Now that's a true friend.
And Annabeth I should have known. she was getting kind of distant.

As I was getting ready to leave. My dad came out of a flash. "How dare you kill your own mother!" My father yelled. "Dad" I tried to tell him the truth, but he didn't listen.
"No, you are not my son!" Then he flashed out.

Then there were more flashes and a portal.
"Great more gods what do you want to do now, kill me?"

"No Percy, we actually like you." Apollo cheered. I chuckled at his childness.
"We came here to help" Aphrodite squealed.
There was Aphrodite, Apollo, Hesita, Hades, Hermes, Athena. Then I saw a man I didn't know so I asked of course. "Excuse me, who are you?" I asked the man. He smiled. "I am chaos, creator of the universe."
I immediately bowed. "Please don't Percy"
I stood. "Why would you all want to help me?"

"We know you didn't do it Percy, would you accept our blessings." Hermes said. I nodded. They smiled. Hesita walked forward. "Percy will you like to be my champion?" She asked. "I would love too." She smiled. Then chaos stepped forward. "Percy would you like to be my heir?" I smiled. "I would love to, but I really want to get away from this life right now." I told him.

"It's ok Percy, you ready?" I nodded. They all shot some kinds of powers at me. I screamed in pain for a few seconds then it stopped. Aphrodite stared at me as if she were in love, then started squealing.
"I feel like your going to find true love." She squealed even louder.

'I don't think I can love again.'

I went to look in the mirror my height is now 6'4 I have a 8 pack now my scars are not very noticeable but, my burns and whips are gone. I still have a few scars. My eyes have little golden flecks in them. I have a trident tattoo on my neck. and I had big wings.

"Just think about when you want the wings to go away and the tattoo turns into armor by thinking," chaos and told me,"You are the first person I have blessed so you will have most of my powers I just don't know which ones

"You are the first person I have blessed so you will have most of my powers I just don't know which ones. But you don't have dyslexia anymore Also you are pretty much 3/4 god, and your immortal."