Francine (Fanny) Cottontail

Francine Cottontail

Nickname: Fanny

He was born on the 23rd of mouth ***** of the year ****, In Toonsville

Francine was born of a family of upper middle class, more or less in silver cradle. She was spoiled by her parents, more by her father, who bought her everything, what she wanted, she had, and if there was not what she wanted, the effort was made.

But there were certain difficulties in the life of this girl. Due to bills that were not paid, they went bankrupt, losing family business, causing Fanny to have no inheritance on her.

The only thing she had was her nursing studies, since as a child she liked to help people and that pleased her more than anything else in the world.

She would start studying at the nursing university at age 17 for her performance at the close of her school.

Three years of private studies of reality and society paid off, she graduated with honors as one of the best of her generation.

Starting to work in a hospital in the center of her hometown, Fanny would find her first illusion of love. She had fallen in love with a handsome rabbit.

They spent half a year dating until Oswald saw the defects that fanny had, such defects led to break the relationship quickly, and it hurt more when he saw that his ex proposed marriage to a gentle and soft kitten in a pink dress.

Everything she saw affected her too much and the worst thing about being an emotionally fragile woman, she believed that with her job she would not last long.

Fanny would not look for a husband, since the perfect men were already married and others did not have the exact points that Fanny wanted. Until he met Brute.

Their marriage was early, two months after they met, they had married. Everyone believed that it was love at first sight, that it was his perfect love. But it was never like that.

Just being two weeks of married violence was present in his life; first there were the insults, unnecessary concerns, deprived Fanny that he went to some places with his friend.

Two years of marriage were getting worse, those breezes of anguish became tornadoes of pain. The blows were very frequent, fights, and in other cases threats were common in them.

But so that nobody would notice things. the fights would end if some of them accept their mistakes ... guess who suffers that part.

When these fights end, they take the roles of an ideal couple so that nobody worries ...

This happened almost three years ago and is still valid to date.

Still Fanny no longer has interest in getting someone to love him, if not someone who will keep it.

Even so, love is not in the door, but in the window.