the begining

hey, me again so remember if you have any quistions about my book just ask me about it and yea so happy reading !!!!

_______________________________________

Zara wakes up to her alarm singing " our song " by taylor swift. she hears shuffling next door in her sister's room, then a piercing scream come from her sister Taylor's room. she jumped out of her bed and slipped on the edge of her purple silk wolf pajama pants and fell on her face. There was another loud scream and as she went running into the next room she pulled her pixie cut black hair with blue, red, and purple streaks into a head band and threw open the door to her sister's room and saw...... her sister and her pet Salam a black cat with bright green eyes sitting in front of Taylor who was freaking out on the edge of her bed. Zara rushed into the room jumped over the blue comforter and grabed Salam off Taylor and slowly pet her to calm the black cat down.

"why in the world were you screaming at my cat?" she yelled at her sister.

" well why in the world was she in my room, in my bed?" Tay screamed back.

" ok, let's all just calm down and figure this out." she  told Tay to calm her down. Then Zara shouted " Salam stop scratching me!!"

" just please explain why your stupid cat was in MY room."she told Zara as she cringed when her sister called Salam stupid.

"girls, come down NOW!" the two sisters heared their mom shout.

Tay shot a look to Zara that plainly blamed it on her. the two girls rushed out of the room and bolted down the light wood stairs with salam following them. She slid into the room with her sister hot on her heels and almost ran into her mom standing there in her bath robe and her hair was a mess and she looked completely furious.oops, Zara thought, we are really in the dog house this time.

" why, just why did you have to wake us up like this. it is the the first day of summer and i understand but it is 7:30 in the fricking morningand your father and i hboth have to work and get up in a half an hour SO GO BACK TO BED AND DONT WAKE US UP AGAIN!" she yelled as she finished.

the two sisters jogged up the stairs back to their rooms and both shut their doors. Zara turned around and gasped as she saw...........