Chained Destinies

Magsimula sa umpisa

One half of the twins of Jeron and Ashley Teng.

He was definitely his father's son.

He was media savvy and knew all the right things to say.

He sells masculinity and appeal like pancakes.

He had every girl hanging on his word.

He had the biggest house, the fastest cars and the fanciest parties.

But something had always been missing.

He wanted something else.

Something like his mom and dad always had.

Love.

Asked to be the face of the newest hotel acquisition of his Aunt Addy, he readily agreed to help.

He had the Midas touch.

Anything he endorsed, sales broke records.

When he meets a girl that wants nothing to do with him, he is intrigued and shocked.

And then he finds out that she was the daughter of his mom's worst enemy.

He realized it was probably fate.

When she showed disgust at him, he swore to the heavens he was finally in love.

Romeo and Juliet, anyone?

Could the boy who was every girl's dream come true have met his match?



Carissa Jade Dy Yu

A tortured soul with a kind heart and one of the most beautiful faces one could ever see.

She was the face that belonged in movie screens and magazines.

Instead, she owns the biggest advertising firm in the Philippines at the tender age of 25.

She was on the list of The Most Important People under 30 of magazines every year.

She was an heiress who shied away from her family's money and chose her own path in the world.

She was Candice Dy and Josh Yu's daughter.

They were divorced now.

She was raised by her grandmother after her parents left her battered black and blue with their bitter and very public divorce.

Cara had an unhappy childhood that toughened her up and forced her to grow up early.

She did not want anything to do with the public which was why she chose to work behind it.

Advertising allows her to live in an alternate reality. Where happy endings were just an idea away. And where reality is masked by icings and all things sweet.

Her beauty was always compared to the legendary Ashley Yao, something her mother always hated and resented.

Candice Dy had never grown out of the insecure and cunning woman that she was.

And she hated the fact that her daughter possessed beauty she always wished she had.

She never grew to love her daughter.

She resented her, for all her beauty and successes.

When Cara is asked by her grandmother to spearhead the advertising campaigns for the latest hotel she invested in, she wasn't able to say no. How do you say no to the only person who loved you?