MY boy toys - vietgirl604

Start from the beginning

Min Sung was on the VIP list as usual, so we got in immediately. Walking in, Min Sung spotted his friends. I sat down once we reached the table.

"Who's this?" some guy at the table asked.

"My sister, Min Lee," Min Sung said, taking a seat.

"Hey," the same guy said.

"Hello." I noticed that there were four guys. Four really good looking guys. "Oppa, can I go get some drinks now?"

"No wait. I wanted you to meet Tae Hyun," Min Sung said, pointing to the guy I was familiar with.

"Oh, hey Tae Hyun. Oppa, I already know him."

"Oh, I didn't know that," Min Sung said.

The other guys weren't paying attention to us and Tae Hyun noticed that so he spoke up. "Yo, Min Sung's here!"

"Hey, who's the hot chick?" asked a really good looking guy.

"My sister, Min Lee. Min Lee, this is Jin Sang, Do Wan, and Tae Min. Guys, meet Min Lee," Min Sung introduced.

The guy named Jin Sang started smiling at me. He was totally good looking so I smiled back flirtatiously.

"Hey, wanna dance?" Jin Sang asked, reaching for my hand.

"Hey! Back off Jin. I brought her here to meet Tae Hyun, not you" Min Sung said, slapping his hand away.

I laughed at that. Min Sung and Jin Sang started to quarrel , so I checked out the other guys. Of all the guys here, I found Jin Sang the hottest. He had the pretty bad boy image, which was pretty sexy if you ask me.

The two named Do Wan and Tae Min were hot too; they had a rugged cold look. Tae Hyun ..well, I've never really talked to him before. I just know him from a few classes.

Tae Hyun was just watching Min Sung and Jin Sang argue. He looked clueless and it was adorable. Seeing as Tae Min and Do Wan were talking to each other, I decided to talk to Tae Hyun for the first time. I mean, he is good looking enough in my book.

"Hey Tae Hyun," I said, giving him a friendly yet seductive smile.

"Oh, ... hey."

It looked like he was shy and uncomfortable talking to me. What's there to be shy about around little 'ol me? I liked to tease shy guys so I decided to do that with him.

"You want to dance?"

He looked at me shocked. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words seem to slip out. I guess it was because I, a girl, was asking him to dance, instead of the other way around.

"Let's go," I said, grabbing his hand after he didn't say anything.

I brought Tae Hyun to the dance floor. I made enough room so we had space around us. It was a fast song playing which was good.

"Okay, move your feet like this," I said, shifting my feet back and forth in a circular motion.

He did as he was told but wasn't very good at it. Ten minutes later, Tae Hyun finally got the hang of it.

"Okay, put your hands here," I said, pointing to my hips.

Tae Hyun looked at my hips and started to turn red. I smiled at that and grabbed his hands, placing them on my hips as I put my arms around his neck. I started moving the both of us to the beat and Tae Hyun's body was so stiff. I pressed my body closer to his as I moved our body. I could slowly, very slowly, feel his body loosen as he started to move himself.

After quite awhile, he grew more confident with his hands on me. He held me tighter and danced more freely. We were now dancing with my back to his front. He was dancing like a natural, but not exactly like a pro yet. I smiled in satisfaction that i taught him well.