"STOP IM MAD AT YOU" "Come on princess you know you want me "😏 Part 1

Requested by debanhi9926 hope you like it sorry if it is bad.

Cassie pov

(that the house you guys own )

I and Colby have been married for 6 months and we already bought a house in Kawaai Hawaii.Today Colby and I are going to have a little date but it would be like an outdoors date and so first we would go get breakfast then hiking then zip lining and then we will come back home and relax in the pool .yay!!!

(Skip to zip lining )

Colby has been talking on the phone with shea and she keeps asking him a question that he responds to and i quote"No shea she loves me for me and me love her for her, not like you-you only love me for my money and my looks and have you forgot I am married to her and I am happy with her so  leave me alone got to go she's going to here stop calling me ." He's been distant these past days I'm kind of getting nervous and after the last call which was the 20th time she called him he tried to get my attention while before he was ignoring me and my question asking what she was asking.We are at the zip line place now and he keeps trying to get my attention and I'm getting annoyed and will snap..ugh thanks shea for ruining this day.

"Baby come one answer me please baby girl ...stop ignoring me please what did i do, "Colby said turning me around while we were parking in the parking lot.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE COLE ROBERT BROCK ... GO AND TALK TO YOUR  LITTLE FUCK TOY SHEA SHE, OF COURSE, HAS YOUR ATTENTION ON THE DAY OF OUR DATE HA YOU HAVE BEEN DISTANT THESE PAST DAYS NOW I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW THAT I AM STARTING TO THINK MARRYING YOU WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE...happy now !!I screamed but whispered at the end 

"YA CASSIE IT WAS A MISTAKE MARRYING YOU AND I HATE YOU YOU KNOW THAT YA I  HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SHEA YES BUT BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN TELLING ME THAT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME GUY FROM LA MINUTES BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED YOU ARE SUCH A SLU-"Colby screamed at me but was stopped by me slapping him and screaming at him

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CAR NOW COLE NOW SO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH NO I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU MINUTES BEFORE OUR WEDDING I WAS TALKING TO MY GAY GESFRIEND YOU NEVER MET YA HE CALLED ME HONEY AND SLAPPED MY ASS AND THAT'S WHAT SHEA MUST HAVE SEEN  BUT HE IS GAY ITS SOMETHING WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE OK SORRY YOU ARE GETTING IT MIXED AND BELIEVING SHEA SHE WAS ALWAYS MAD YOU AND ME WERE TOGETHER AND EVEN MORE WHEN SHE KNEW WE WERE GETTING MARRIED AND LEAVING LA   SO NOW GET YOUR DUMBASS LOOKING SELF OUT OF MY FUCKING CAR AND DONT WORRY I WILL SEND YOU  THE DIVORCE PAPERS LATER ON THIS WEEK, PUT YOUR SHIT OUTSIDE IN THE FRONT LAWN  AND WE WILL SELL THAT HOUSE HAPPY NOW COLE"I screamed at him not even tearing up because I have been used to getting heartbroken he was different... well so I thought.I made him get out but he dropped to his knee and hugged my legs and said ...

"Ca-cassie I'm sorry ple-please i-i-i ddd-didn't know please baby I should hh-aa-ve not screamed at you or ignored you or told you I hate y-yo-you ple-eas-please I just cant li-liv-live without you "Colby sobbed on my legs

"GET YOUR CRUSTY ASS LOOKING AS SELF OF OF ME AND LET ME GO BEFORE I NEED A SHOVEL AND A LAWYER AND YOU WILL NEED A COFFIN !!!!"I screamed at him and he let go after I screamed that at him. I got in MY  car and said "Bye -bye colbitch "and  left him there I'm not going to be with someone that thinks I am a cheater and unfaithful to them and break my heart like that even when they know my past like bitch no don't waste my time if you ain't gonna believe bye bye bitch .

Hey lovely people that read this shitty as book  this is part 1 of 2 next chapter is smut sorry I have been inactive again problems got my phone taken away but then I got it back again school problems and then today got my phone taken away by my pe teacher because I was looking at Colby's pictures on Instagram and squealing with my bestie while we were walking from the stupid as place we do sports at but I told them I was looking at a hottie and they yelled at me but said I can have my phone back because I was telling the truth and then I explained that to my bestie and said a bad word and my history teacher heard and well I got yelled at again as you can tell I don't give a fuck about teachers and I am the bad girl of the school and people like to call me the bully or bitch but I don't care cause I am the queen of that  school literally everyone doesn't mess with me because well I am a boxer and have done that for I don't know how many years and always stand up for myself .well sorry for my rant and the last part of the story I actually told my ex-cheating ass boyfriend but instead of getting in a car I got on my skateboard and left that bitch at the park lol even he is scared of me and well he should (wink) .Bye Kissies (muah)