🌹~long years~🌹

It's now been 6 years since Bahamut disappeared 6 years of being alone with no one at my side 6 year oh you get the picture all I do is work eat drink sleep and read it's quite peaceful and nice but I admit I enjoy it yet it's quite boring I leave my home with a bucket for water. 

Azazel pov: having been told that Lucifer wishes to see me I calmly walk to we're he spends most of his time just sitting and reading.

Lucifer pov: I sit there in my chair wonderful books all around me I smile softly in happiness waiting for Azazel to arrive I gently pick up another book starting to read it

Azazel: I enter the room seeing Lucifer reading a book like normal knowing him he will not stop reading no matter who is there. "You wished to see me Lucifer". I wait for him to tell me why I was called here

Lucifer pov: "hello Azazel it's been a long time". I look up from my book to look at Azazel for a minute then return to the book I am reading. "it has come to my attention that humans are getting more powerful day by day". "However to insure our survival we will sit back and watch what happens"

Azazel pov: so he just plans to stand by and watch as the humans gain more and more power by the day knowing they are doing how long until the humans get so powerful they attack us and what will he do then continue to sit by and watch as demons get killed. "Lucifer it is best for us to act now who knows how powerful they will get if we act now we won't have the humans as a danger"