Sun: Yeah!

We all turned to the window and see Sun hanging upside down.

Blake: Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there.

Sun: Ah it's easy I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb tree's all the time.

(Y/N): Right.

Sun: So... are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: We, are going to investigate the situation. As a team of five.

Ruby: Sorry Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: Pfft, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

We all looked outside the window and see Neptune standing on the edge of the building.

Neptune: Sup.

(Y/N): How did you get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways. Seriously though, can I come in. We're like, really high up though.

(Y/N): We're only on the fourth floor.

We let Neptune in the room and go over the plan again.

Ruby: All right. I'll go with Weiss. Sun you go with Blake. And Neptune you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good.

Weiss: Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang, ha. After all she is your sister.

Ruby: But Weiss who will go with you then?

Weiss: Well, I guess Neptune could come with me.

Ruby: Hahaha. Nah.

Ruby grabs Weiss and walk.

Weiss: But! But!

They both then leave  the room.

(Y/N): We better get going then.

We all went to Vale and split up, I went to a storage unit to get something. I arrived at the storage area and went to find storage 428. I found it and opened it.

(Y/N): Hey, you missed me.

I look at the motorcycle that Me and(B/F/N) built together

(B/F/N) built together. I rarely use it because my mom would freak out about me going near it, I've used when there were good sales and my mom would make drive her to get the good deals.

(Y/N): You don't know how long I've missed you.

I walk towards it putting my hand on the seat and pet it. I then sit on the seat.

(Y/N): How about we go for a ride into town.

I took my ride out and closed the storage door and turned the engine on. I then rid off to see (B/F/N)'s father.
It took me 45 minutes to get there since they moved on the far side of Vale. I parked the motorcycle and walked up to their home and knocked on the door.