Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village

Začít od začátku

"Shut up Pervy Sage!" I shouted, a anime vein forming. "Why are you all concerned about who I'm going to marry anyway?! I'm only sixteen, and I have far more important things to do than worry about that!"

"Because, the sooner you marry Hikaru, the sooner you can move here!" Eito shouted.

Jiraiya rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I guess you could say that I've paired you and Naruto together for a while now. Kinda like your mother and father..."

"Well," I said while crossing my arms. "I'm not going to marry Hikaru, besides Eito haven't you thought about how Hikaru-kun feels about that? It's very likely that he has someone else he loves."

Eito looked at Hikaru who, like Arashi, had grown silent. "Do you love someone else?"

Hikaru's face turned red while he looked at me then to the ground. "Um..."

I nodded, "See, he has someone else that he loves."

Jiraiya leaned over to me. "What about Naruto?" He whispered.

My face started to burn again as blood rushed to my cheeks. I turned away quickly before walking away, "I'm not talking to any of you."

All of the males snickered as I turned and walked away, refusing to turn back to them. My face still burned as I walked away, my eyes casted down to the ground shyly.