Chapter 9

When Hermione walked toward the elevator she saw a person with black hair next to someone else. She recognized them and started walking toward their direction. They still hadn't noticed her when she was right behind them.

"Hello" said Hermione

The man was a bit startled before he was able composed himself and smiled brightly. "Hi Hermione how are you and what are you doing here? He asked excited to see one of his best friend.

"I'm fine Harry and i'm here on a family reunion" she said

"Glad to see your ok hermione." Harry then realized what time it was "Hey i have to go pick up Pansy at a doctor's appointment so i'll talk to you later ok"

"Ok and can you say hi to her for me? She asked

"Of I can Hermione" he said

"Bye Harry" she said

"Bye Hermione" he responded and started to walk towards the door

She then continued walking toward the elevator. When she got there she pressed the button to open the door and waited for it to open. When it opened she stepped in and pressed the button for her floor number. When she got to her room she heard her cousins talking about the one and only Draco Malfoy. Hermione just thought, "man are they going to get a huge surprise later".

"Hello" Hermione said just to be polite

Her cousins just stared at her in disgust and jealousy before returning to their conversation about a certain malfoy. Hermione just ignored them and cept walking to her bed where her cloths were. Once she had chosen her outfit she went into the bathroom to change into them. She had chosen a light green top with some white ripped jeans and black heels. She started walking towards the door when she heard one of her cousins say that the Draco Malfoy was going to come to the hotel and he was going to fall in love with her. At this Hermione just snickered and apparently a little too loud.

"Do want to say something" asked Julie

"Not to you that's for sure" said hermione smirking the famous malfoy smirk, and left for a fun shopping trip with her favorite cousins.

Authers note

I know that i haven't updated in forever and i'm so sorry for that. I will try to update again tonight or tomorrow, but i have homework  due monday and i'm almost positive that i have a family gathering tomorrow. I want to thank all of my followers who have stayed with me even though i take  forever to update THANK YOU:)

-Love

Kat