It Girl

Calum : ‘And Put You In The Middle Of My Spotlight’

You were the center of his world. He constantly called you whenever he had free time, his dreams would be of nothing but you and him. Always you. You were his girl, no questions asked. He’d put you on a pedestal and show you off if he could.

Luke: ‘You Can’t Help But Turn Them Heads’

All the guys stared at you when you went by, no matter what it was that you were wearing, you had guys turning their heads away from their girlfriends when you came by. You never noticed them though, you had Luke, you didn’t need anyone else.

Michael : ‘Tell Them Other Guys They Can Lose Your Number’

You had many friends that were guys, but once you were with Michael, he got jealous whenever you talked to one of them. He wanted all of their numbers off of your phone, but you shook him off, saying they’d never be to you what he is. Michael was your everything.

Ashton: ‘You’re My Greatest Hit Girl’

Ashton never really had anything to show off before, or be completely proud of. That was, until the magical day when he found you. Once he had you, he wanted everyone to know about you, about how lovely you were and how you completed him. You were his prize he was never getting rid of.