Crop tops

Grayson Dolan

I looked in Cam's closet for a crop top. Yes, I was a boy looking to wear a crop top. I never left the house like that because I felt like the fans would judge me. Especially Ethan, I never wanted to offend him or anger him in anyway.

"Hm.." I said trying on one of her shirts. I did a little spin in it and amired my body. I wasn't as built as Ethan, I didn't really enjoy dressing as a boy which people could tell. I heard the door creak open and I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I mentally cursed myself out thinking it was probably Cam.

"Gray?" Ethan asked knocking on the bathroom door. "Are you ok?" he asked concerned. I took a deep breath and took of the crop top. I was just wearing some regular jeans so luckily I didn't need to undress completely. I threw on my shirt that I had left in there. A bang come from the door and I kissed my teeth.

"I'm fine Ethan, just give me a minute." I called out to him. I don't know if he even left or not so I opened up the medicine cabinet and shoved it in their. I opened up the door and there stood Ethan with his jaw clenched. I glupped as he pushed past me. I looked at him as he reached for the medicine cabinet.

"E-" I didn't get to finish because he held up a crop top that had my initials on it. I forgot that I had stuffed that one in their too.

"Grayson? is this yours?" He asked holding it up. I started to tear up thinking that Ethan would scream at me and make me stop dressing up like a girl. I waited for Ethan to scream or punch me but nothing happened. All he did was inspect the simple shirt.

"Answer me Gray." He said inching closer to me.

"Yes Ethan. I've been dressing up like a girl for awhile now." I said letting the tears spill out of my eyes. He inched closer to me our noses touching. He moved his mouth to my forehead and kissed it.

"Grayson, I'm your brother, your twin for goodness sake. You could've told me." He said. I felt better but I still felt sick knowing that Mom and Dad would know.

"Please don't tell Mom or Dad."I said. Ethan pulled me into a huge hug and kept kissing my forehead.

"I won't. Now can you put it on for me?" He asked blushing. I glupped and removed my blue shirt. I grabbed the crop top from him and slid it on. I covered my body but he quickly removed my hands. He stared at me for a couple minutes before whispering to himself.

"So beautiful." He said. I blushed since nobody has seen me in a crop top. Ethan brushed his finger tips against the fabric touching my stomach too. I shivered at his touch. He kissed my neck and pulled me into his bedroom. He pulled me in front of a mirror and continued to kiss my neck. I giggled as it tickled.

"E, stoop." I said smiling. He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you Gray."

"I love you E."