Chapter 2 - Suprise!

OH NO. Those two were the only things going throught Shinsou's head right now as he was frozen in place.

FlashBack:

Monoma was about to reply to Shinsou with a snarky comment but Midoriya cut him of. "AllMight! * Huff Huff* what are you doing?! The ENTIRE class is wondering where you are right now! They sent me all around the school searching for you too!" Midoriya scolded All Might as the pro hero was shell shocked. His cover was blown and, he was caught eavesdropping on Shinsou and the others. 

All Might looked down ashamed while the others just stared at them completely shocked  thinking 'Did he hear us? If he did then we're dead'

Back to Present:

Midoriya then looked at the class and smiled shyly "S-sorry if he caused you any trouble please forgive us we'll be on our way now" and began to leave but then he remebered something important. He looked back and said "Monoma-kun, Kendou-san, Shinsou-kun! Good morning!" And then left. Leaving a bright red Shinsou to clear his thoughts and a class full of spectators who were enjoying the show. Monoma then whispered to  Shinsou "if Ya need any help confessing come to us and we'll help" After that Monoma left for second period. 

(Time skip~)

"Ok you got this" It was lunch break now Shinsou went up to Ochako and handed her a letter. "Hmm? Shinsou-kun what's this for?" Ochako asked. "C-could you hand this over to Midoriya but don't tell him it was me." Shinsou said with a slight blush. "Oh ok!" Ochako said happily.

(Time skip~)

Shinsou's Pov

'Ok calm down its okay' Shinsou was at the back of the school waiting for Midoriya.                                    "Hitoshi-kun? What are you doing here?" Midoriya asked confused. "U-umm I was the one who wrote that letter. So-sorry for bothering." I said. Im pretty sure that my face is crimson red by now. "Oh! Ok so you wanted to talk?" "Yeah.......well..............ireallylikeyoupleasebefriendswithme!" "Sorry. Come again?" Midoriya asked. "Would you like to be my friend" I said. "Yeah sure! I'm glad you asked me!" Midoriya said beaming brighter that ever.

(Time skip~)

Third person:

It was the next day lunch break and Shinsou was going to his usual spot in the cafeteria. He usually sat all alone but he was okay with that. At least he had a friend now. "Shinsou-kun!" Midoriya called out running to catch up to Shinsou. "Ah. Midoriya? What?" "Well we were wondering if you wanted to sit with us. Since we're supposed to be friends and all...." In the background Shinsou noticed Ochako and Tenya waving at them to come over. "Ok sure." Shinsou said kind of excited(no not in ThAt way). 

He and Midoriya took a seat in front of Ochako and Tenya (Shinsou on the left and Midoriya on the right) when all of a sudden Todoroki came and sat on Midoriya's right sending a seething glare towards Shinsou. The other three noticed this tension between the two. Though they didn't know why they tried lightening the mood with stupid jokes. 

(Play the video above~)

But then Kirishima, Kaninari and Mineta came along singing:               

" Oooooohhhh~ Shinsou and Midoriya sittin' in a tree! K-I-s-s-I-n-g!

 But then a jealous To-do-Ro-Ki~ came along and screamed!

'Brain bastard! Let us be! You don't deserve him BUT I do!~'

and then a angry Midoriya called apon a witch,

 who called apon a knight!

And the knight called apon the mob!

 Then the mob leader Bakugo-San!

Came and drraaaagggeeeddd Half-n-Half away.

  And they all lived happily-ever-after!~" 

And then they walked away.

Hey guys! Author here! Sorry if the little poem was a little to cheesy or stupid or just plain old horrendous. The video up there ⬆️ was my first YouTube vid so hope you like it(probably not)!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Buh-bye!~