Chapter One The tomboys P.O.V

Thank you officialsassyqueen for helping me with the cover
And thank you SweetAngel7777 and tctastic for all your help.
I couldn't have done it without you guys, especially officialsassyqueen, you guus should go and chech out her book "It all started with a dare" and tctastic "the dj and the dancer".

It was Monday, boring school lay ahead and all I wanted to do was sleep, but I could already hear my mother yelling at me to get up, so I just stepped gingerly on the ice cold floor and started to get ready.

I hurriedly ate my breakfast so I could catch the train.

Once in the train I settled down, and my best friend Jessica came over and we started to chat. Then, this really hot looking guy walked in the bus and plopped down in front of me, I couldn't help but stare at him. I was trying to stop myself but couldn't. I was being drawed to him for some weird reason.

The train slowly came to a stop, and I realized that I had been staring at him for the past fifteen minutes, and Jessica was just looking at me and was laughing. I tried to get out of the train as quickly as possible, because I was embarassed, but I ended up falling onto the ground.

The hot guy came and gave me his hand, and I took it. My heart was racing faster than a getaway car. What was happening to me? The he said,
"What is your name?" I replied " C-C-Chelsea"

I do not know why I stammered, because I usually didn't. What was it about this guy that brought out my feminine side?

The school bell rang all of a sudden, and I got really mad. Why then? I didnt even get to find out his name.

The Badboys P.O.V

It is my first time going to North Carolina's College. Actually, I am a transfer student. I am nowgoing into my second year of high school, and I hope the boys at the college will accept me.

But I don't care if they don't. At my previous school, I was known as the "BAD BOY", with a black stud in my ear, a fancy hairstyle and a t-shirt and Jeans. Almlst all the girls gocrazy for me, but I am not really interested.

At the moment, I am in the train and just find a seat. Behind me was a girl, and for the first time I actually thought a girl was CUTE.

I was blushing for some reason unknown to even myself, and I wanted to talk to her.But, I was skeptical about it.

The train suddenly came to a halt and everyone started to rush out of the train. I saw her rushing out of the train , and I tried to follow her closely but unnoticed. suddenly, she fell and so I stretched out my hand to help her.

She took it and I helped her up. Since she was there, I couldn't miss the opportunity to ask her name.

So, I said "What is your name?" In as casual a tone I could keep it.

She said , "C-C-Chelsea". Personally, I think the name suited her. Suddenly, the bell rung and she rushed off. I was so angry that I did not know which class she was in, but hopefully I could catch her up later.

This is the first chapter guys. Please comment and don't forget to vote. Your writer
rivinqueen😘😘I will publish a new chapter ever week, but this is it for now.