Blood x Nightmare

Blood sat at his desk in his room, looking at the huge piles of paperwork everywhere. He was tired and sick of all the papers. He stood and ran a gloved hand through his black hair. Just then, there was a laugh. Blood knew it was Nightmare.

"Nightmare, come now so that I can see you," Blood commanded. Nightmare appeared on Blood's bed.

Blood glared at him. "What's with the evil look?" Nightmare asked. He crossed his legs.

"I've been tired lately," Blood started," would you mind doing something for me?"

Nightmare looked at the Hatter. "What do you want me to do?" Blood smirked.

"Get on your hands and knees," Blood said. Nightmare rolled over on the bed and positioned himself on his hands and knees. "On second though, how about you undress and put on a nightgown."

"I'm not wearing a nightgown," Nightmare said, sitting upright and crossing his arms. "Sorry if that's the case."

Blood though for a moment. He walked over to his closet and pulled out a nightgown. He went back to the bed and began to undress.

"What are you doing now?" Nightmare asked. Blood slid the nightgown over his head and climbed on top of nightmare.

"I want to see what it would be like if I was the female this time," Blood said. Nightmare looked at the Hatter.

"You're mad!" Nightmare said. Blood nodded and kissed him. Nightmare opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into Blood's mouth. Blood slid Nightmare's hands onto his hips.

Nightmare pulled Blood harder into him making the hatter moan. Blood pressed himself harder onto Nightmare. Blood rocked himself on top of Nightmare, grinding his hips on the incubus.

"B-Blood stop," he said. He coughed up blood. Blood licked the blood off of Nightmare's cheek and kissed his jawline. Nightmare gasped. Blood kissed Nightmare again, and Nightmare grabbed Blood's ass, squeezing it in his hands. Blood moaned and rocked more on Nightmare. Nightmare flipped so that he was on top. He pinned Blood to the bed, panting heavily. He kissed Blood down his neck. Blood squirmed underneath Nightmare as his tongue slid around his nipple. His finger fondled the other, making it a hard bud.

"Keep it up," Blood said. Nightmare pulled away and took off his pants. Blood opened his legs. Nightmare pulled Blood into a sitting position and shoved himself into Blood's mouth. Blood licked and sucked until Nightmare got hard and wet enough. Nightmare pushed Blood back onto the bed. Blood opened his legs again. Nightmare pushed himself in.

Blood moaned as Nightmare went deeper. Nightmare went faster and harder, until he came into Blood. Blood came all over himself. Nightmare pulled out and slid on his pants. Blood climbed underneath his blankets and smiled at Nightmare. "Thank you nightmare," he said before he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the pairing Creepypastalife! I'm waiting for another pairing to continue this story. Comment and like!