The beginning

XD You were playing ur games in ur parents house till 2:00 a.m. Then ur mom catches u playing. "WHAT ARE U DOING THIS LATE AT NIGHT PLAYING!" ur mom says with an angry face. In 9:00 a.m ur mom decides to put u in (ur favorite hobby) camp. Ur mom drives u to Camp Campbell but the bell in camp is fading away so it says Camp Camp. When u guys parked u went out the car and saw lots of activities. Ur mom walked up to the camp counselor to fill in the form while u went to see the activities. A boy walked up to u and said " Yo who are u?" "I'm new here what do u think?" U said.

"The names Max"

"Hi my name is (Y/N)"

"So ur new huh? Well u made the biggest mistake ever"

"What?"

"I'm saying that u better go home because this camp sucks like u"

"Excuse me? My mom put me here to not deal with me ok it's not my fault u orange chicken!"

"Oh...same my parents don't want to deal with me...."

U started to feel sad that Max's parents don't want to deal with him. Ur mom walks up to u and says "Ok sweetie I'm going now bye and have FUN" u rolled ur eyes and said "Yeah sure whatever go now bye" Ur mom goes to the car and drives back to the house. Max comes up to u and says "Wow" the camp counselor came up to u and said "Hi u must be (Y/N) were happy that ur here! By the way my name is David and this is my co-counselor Gwen." David told u everything and then said "So I hope u enjoy this camp and remember to always put a smile in ur face!" U kicked him in the legs and said "idc anymore about life" Gwen walked up to David while u went to Max Gwen said "GREAT another child to deal with!" "Aw come on Gwen it's not that bad" David said. U walked up to Max and said "ughhhh so boring here"

"I told u to go home"

"Since I am bored wanna be friends?"

"Sure I guess"

"Cool"

"Oh and by the way I have
other friends too their names are Nikki and Neil"

U both walked up to Nikki and Neil and they both waved at u. "Hi u must be the new kid here! Oh I see ur already friends with Max huh?" Nikki said. "Yeah I am" u said. "Oh um hi my name is Neil what's urs?" Neil said "Oh hi my name is (Y/N)" u said smiling. It was time for a camp activity and It was to make flower crowns. U were partners with Nikki and Max is partners with Neil. Niki saw and animal bone and put it in her flower crown. U a sign that says "I hate u" in ur flower crown and wore it. "What do u think (Y/N)?" Nikki said "it looks cool on u wait is that a animal bone?"

"Yep it is!"

"Thats cool!"

"Nice flower crown (Y/N) it really represents u!"

"Thanks I thought it looked bad"

"No it's way cooler better than mine!"

You guys both started to hug and laughed. While Max and Neil are having trouble with their flower crowns. You helped Max with he's flower crown and Nikki helped Neil with his flower crown. All of u looked good with flower crowns. "Alright everyone time for the last activity!" David said. U rolled ur eyes and started chewing bubble gum. "HEY (Y/N) can I have one!" Nikki said "ok" u said giving it to her. U both blew bubbles in Davids face. "Hey u girls spit the gum out right now!" David said "nah we're not" u said with a smile in ur face. "ALRIGHT CHILDREN GET UR BUTTS OVER TO PRESTON'S STUPID SHOW!!!!" Gwen said with a "idc" face. All the kids including us walked over to Preston's show. The theme is "Princess and The frog". Obviously u were the princess Max is the prince, Nikki is the villain, Neil is the assistant of the villain, Dolph was the alligator, Space kid was the bug, and the rest of the campers were watching. (Somewhere at the end of the play)

You were sad that the bug (space kid) died and u were fake crying. The prince frog (Max) was fake crying too and he fired up the stage on purpose. U both ran out and all the campers to and watched the stage burn. Nikki and Neil were by ur side and watched. "OMG WHAT HAPPEN TO THE STAGE!" Preston said. "ALRIGHT CAMPERS GO TO UR TENTS WHILE ME AND DAVID HANDLE THIS!" Gwen said. Gwen and David put out the fire while Nikki, Neil, Max, and u head over to the tents. U were tent mates with Nikki and Max was tent mates with Neil. "Lol that was very funny" u said with a smile in ur face. Max and Neil came over ur tent standing. U and Nikki looked and saw them. "Uh we were wondering if u guys want to have a sleepover" Neil said "OF COURSE GUYS!!!" Nikki said hugging them. U joined the group hug and all of u sat in a circle. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" Max said with a smirk on he's face Sure!" U said smiling. Nikki went first "hmmm Max truth or dare?" Nikki said. "Uhhh dare!" Max said.

Nikki dared him to hug David. "Uh I don't want to Nikki." Max said "DO IT COME ON PLZZZZZZ!" Nikki said doing her puppy eyes. "Come on Max don't be such a coward." Neil said. Max agreed and went to Davids room while Nikki, u, and Neil follow behind. David was sleeping and Max hugged him while he was hugging David hugged him back. So now Max was stuck cause David was still hugging. "Awww" u said smiling. "David should adopt u Max" Nikki said crying with joy. "UGH help me guys!" Max said. U took a quick picture on David's phone and helped Max. Nikki and Neil helped too and Max was free. "I hate u guys" Max said . U all went back to the tent and sat down. "Alright (Y/N) truth or dare?" Max said. "Um dare :)" u said. Max dared u to draw a mustache on David and slap him hard on he's cheek. U agreed and went to he's room while Nikki, Max, and Neil followed. U drew a mustache on David with a permanent sharpie and slapped him hard on he's cheek u hid with Max, Nikki, and Neil under the bed and saw David waking up. He stand up and said "What the gosh darn happen to me!" All of u giggled and watched David look in the mirror. All of u sneaked out he's room and went back to the tent.

Neil and Max went back to their tent to sleep. U and Nikki slept. It was morning and u saw that Nikki was gone.