Josh Dun •number 1•

✨Trigger warning✨ stay alive frens it's worth it |-/ and if you ever and I mean ever need someone to talk to come to me 💖 I'm always here 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You lay in bed for what seemed like hours before thinking twice about it.

Suicide is the answer it always is.

The voices screamed that at you. You shake your head trying to get it out but it wouldn't go away.

You sit up as Josh comes to mind.

He was at the studio with Tyler, your best friend who had set you and Josh up.

You shake the thoughts away grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil. You didn't want to do it but you felt it was the only way to escape.

Dear Josh,

Baby this isn't your fault. And please I beg that you never EVER think that. I'm making this choice because it's the only escape I have, well that's what it feels like anyways. Tell Ty I said I love him and I wish him and Jenna the best in life. Be sure to look after my mom for me and make sure she does ok. And as for you, go find someone else don't sit here wishing for me to come back please go and be happy. I know deep down that this is gonna tear you apart and break you and it hurts but I'm sorry Josh, I really am I just can't handle anymore of this. I love you so much baby. Goodbye.

You reread the letter making sure it was good enough as you fold it up.

You go into the bathroom and look in the mirror as the voices start in once again.

The pills... use the pills.

Tears fall from your eyes as you reach for your depression pills.

You dump about a handful of them into your hand and look at yourself on last time.

You watch the tears fall as you dry swallow all of them. You instantly fell to the ground as the world became darker and darker.

But just before you were gone you heard a voice.

Josh's POV

"Baby no!" I screamed out as I feel my heart start to break.

I reach for my phone as I call an ambulance.

"911 what's your emergency?" The woman on the other end asks.

"My girlfriend tried to commit suicide I need an ambulance now!" I stuttered out as the tears fall.

"Ok sir one is on its way." The woman says.

I dropped the phone as I hold her to my chest.

"Come on baby please." I cry out to her.

Nothing.

~2 weeks later~

I wasn't prepared for this. I didn't think anyone was... at all.

She was my everything.

She was my world.

And she left me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a way to start this out huh 😂😂 I hope you enjoyed it! Much love guys!