Chapter 22: The Fight.

Start bij het begin

*Sigh*I must have gotten here earlier than i was needed... I dont think Buchou's here yet... This guy has some serious money to spent since this wedding has everything. And those suits look expensive... I feel like a peasant...

"Ladies and gentleman! I present to you my lovaly wife,the heiress of the gremory family. Rias Gremory!"I hear riser's voice proclaim. I see where theres a crowd of people buchou appear via summoning circle wearing a wedding dress. Should i interfere now? I really wanna make a cool entrance.... *Sigh*I hope you know how much im sacrificing here buchou...

"OBJECTION!"I scream pointing a finger at riser. He doesn't seem too happy to see me...

"What are you doing here ?! Guards !"He says as 2 of his pawns if im not mistaken rush at me wielding chainsaws. They're little girls too... Not lolli level like koneko,just...kids. I jump as one of them swipes at my legs. Doing a dropkick at said kid with chansaw trying to hit my legs. Making her fly onto her twin.

"I already said that they're too slow..."I say placing my hands on my pocket.

" you brat..."He mutters furiously. I do not want to know what's going through that brain...

"Well this is interesting..."
That moment, a man with crimson-hair who was sitting at the far back walks towards us. He seems to resemble Buchou......

"Oni-sama."

Buchou called this man that. Oh i see...

"So you're sirzechs..."I say in recognition.

"Oho, and here i thought you'd be shocked to have one of the four great satans in front of you..."He says in amusement as i shrug my shoulders.

"I dont care for titles,with all due respect."I say with a bow at the end. Im still polite after all.

"Ahahaha. You really are a interesting one."He laughs,weird...

"If you dont mind me asking,What's the meaning of this sirzechs-sama ?"Riser asks him with narrowed eyes.

"I wanted to see the power of this...Unknown sacred gear of his, so I asked Grayfia."He simply says before continuing

"It should be fine. The [Rating Game] from last time was very entertaining. But it was a bit disadvantage for my little sister who had no game experience to face off against Raiser-kun who is a prodigy from the House of Phoenix."

"......So Sirzechs-sama, you are saying that the last game wasn't fair?"

"No, no, not at all. If a Maou such as myself says such thing, then I would be making the old nobles look bad. The connection between the High-class Devils is important after all."He explains. Well arent you a devilish one ?

"Then, Sirzechs. What do you want to do about it?"

A middle-aged man with crimson hair asks Sirzechs. Crimson hair......is it Buchou's father?

"Father. I want to make my cute little sister's engagement party into a flashy one. Fire versus Fire. Don't you think it's a good main event? To stir up the party by having a battle between elements. There aren't many entertainment which can surpass this."I feel used after this explanation.

"Dont tell me you're scared,i sure as hell ain't. My memory from the game is kinda fuzzy,so why dont you show me why i cant seem to remember the beating you gave me,legendary chicken."i say boredly again. Just need to push a few buttons and...

"Grrrr... Fine! If its one beating you want then who am i to deny such request."That was easier than i thought.

"Alright then. What prize do you want when you win the match?"He asks me.