"Put your legs on the bench. It will help you Alex"

I put my legs on the bench giving enough space for Patrick to sit by my side. Patrick was 20. Patrick often used to came and sat next to me and helped me to pass my time.

"How is my champ feeling?"

"Okay for now" I replied.

 He pouted at my answer and I smiled back at him.

Patrick was like a second brother to me. Only josh and him knew about my conditions at school. They were easy to talk with but very hard to control.

"And did anything happened in the school?"

"No"

I smiled at him not bothering to mention today’s incident.

"Is there any boy ..huh?"

"No" I shouted.

"Chill champ."

He passed my water bottle so that I could calm myself out. We talked for another mi......

"Alexandra..Alex..wake up ...you sleep like a horse these days"

"Sorry. For how much time I was passed out?" I questioned him.

"An hour so" Patrick answered.

"No worries. Are you heading back or staying for some more time?" He asked.

"I guess I will stay, though you can leave. I don't think so making Jo wait is a good thing..".

I joked and we both laugh. Jo was Patrick long time girlfriend.

"okay..okay..but  call your brother  to pick you up in half an hour, cool?"

"Yes"

He hugged me and left while calling Jo in his way.

I sat on the bench for few minutes watching children play with their parents. They seemed so happy and carefree. It just made me remember the days I was like them. The days I could walk, run, play like them, but now I was stuck in my bed.

After a minute I  called josh so he could pick me up.

"Hi Alex"

Someone spoke from behind. I turned my back and saw smiling Xavier in front of me.