𝟎𝟔

— ➴ 𝑪𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑬

Y/N POV

"My class work is killing me, I'm so sorry I can't lunch with you again today, Y/N" Yoimiya apologised in her statement.

"It's alright! Good luck with your work, bye." I wave my hand, and she does the same. I sigh softly, I guess I'll be eating by myself today.

I entered the cafeteria and purchased my regular fare, including a bun and strawberry milk. When I was going to leave the cafeteria, I heard my name being called.

Scaramouche and his friends were waving their hands at me when I turned around. I went over to them and sat down next to Scaramouche "Thank you for inviting me at least I don't look like a lost child." saying with a fake cry,

"Yeah, I'm always here for you, Y/N"

Itto stated while receiving a headbutt from Ayato, and I laughed at both of them.

"How are you"Scaramouche prompted me "Good how about you?" I grinned and unbundled my plastic.

"More than good" He smiled "Eh is there anything special here~" Thoma suddenly teased us

"Shut up" Scaramouche simply said and I just chuckled completely ignored them and eat my food silently

✁・・・

"Thank you" We all bowed to our coaches. Today's practise was over, and I was the last one to head home as usual.

As I prepared to leave after locking the gym room, Scaramouche appeared near me as I had anticipated. Every day, we travelled back home together.

"I thought you already went home." I laughed, "There's no way I'm going to leave a gorgeous girl like you alone." My face turned hot as he grinned.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes and we walk together  "Y/N are you free this Saturday?" Scaramouche suddenly asked

"Yes, but why?" I asked him strangely as I stared at him, "Well there's a festival on that day would you like to go there with me since my friends are going to be somewhat busy on that day?" He rubbed his neck tensely.

"Well, why not? It's a nice coincidence that I was planning to travel there too but I don't have someone to go with me." I smiled broadly.

"Okay cool mind to give me your phone number so I can contact you?" He asked and pulled out his phone

"Sure , wait" we exchanged our numbers and continue our walk. "Thank you Scara bye!" Like I always do I waved my hand and went inside

My mother abruptly stated, "Honey, you should come over to our place one day with your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend, mom, I swear!" "Are you sure, your face indicated otherwise," she teased as my face began to heat up.

I shouted "Whatever!" and hurried up to my room. I cleaned myself by using the restroom. I dress in shorts and an oversized hoodie. I said, "Ahhh," and sat down on my bed.

My phone vibrated out of the blue, and when I looked at it, I was Scara.

4:34 PM

➤ 1 new message

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Scaramouche ✩

<Scara>
What are you doing?

<Y/N>
resting since I have nothing to do

<Scara>
You have such a boring life

<Y/N>
shut up
I know you're doing
the same thing as me right now

<Scara>
How do you know?
Are you stalking me?

<Y/N>
Im a psychic

We chat for quiet some times and stopped because its already late and we're tired already

✁・・・

I'm wearing a (colour) sling bag, blue trousers, a white plain beanie, and a fluffed jacket with a (colour) shirt inside.

I wear my shoes and said, "Mom, I'm going out with my friend. "Well, love, don't arrive home too late." My mother responded, and I stepped outside.

To get a coffee for the two of us, I went to the neighbourhood Starbucks. I asked the cashier, "May I order 2 hot caramel macchiato please?"

"Sure , that would be 1000mora" The cashier said , I open my wallet and payed him. I stand while waiting for the coffee

"2 caramel macchiato" One of the barista said , oh that's mine. I went to him and take my coffee and thanked him

Scara asked me to wait at the train station while I held the coffee. When I got there, I looked around and noticed that, surprisingly, we were wearing watching clothes.

"Sorry late, I bought us coffee," I grinned at him. "You don't need to buy me a coffee, Y/N" as I gave him the coffee.

We're going to miss our train if we don't leave now. Scara commanded, taking my hand and leading the way.

My face turned red, but I just let it go. We entered the train, and surprisingly there was room to sit down.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·