Chapter 1

(Brittany walks in her house where her Mom,Brothers and sisters, and Uncle stay...of course her farther comes in the house only when he is finished fucking his side chick and treating Valeria(mom) with total disrespect!)

      Hola Mamá!!

"Hola cariño còmo estás?"

Ehh Bueno..?

"Por qué es una pregunta??"

No sé mamá.....

     (Brittany walks off ignoring her mothers question, and goes into her room. As for her mom she's starting to worry for her daughter and if she's okay.)

        "Brittany you're finally home!!"

What's up Benny(brother)?

"Umm can I ask a favor??"

Què?

   "Can you buy me a plane ticket to New York?"

Què mierda BENNY!!!

       (Valeria presses her ear on Brittanys Door to hear what all the Fuss was about.)

  "PLEASEEEE Brittany!! I'll do anything..please!"

     Por qué necesitas esto??

"Cause I want to experience College over there!"

AND....

"............"

What else Benny??!!!!

"There is this girl I'm chatting with and I really like her, and she wants to go to New York so we can have the perfect date"...

Ohhh Benny,I'll see if I have money left okay.

"THANKYOU BRITTANY!!!!!"

               (Valeria Opens the Door)

"I forbid you to go to New York!!"

"Mamá!!!!!"

"If you can't promise me you know that you'll come back in one piece or even make it to the airport you're not going!!"

Mamá stop!! He is almost 16!! He is experiencing hormones and puberty, let him live his life because tomorrow it can be gone!! And you don't want to think well if I sent him to New York would things be different. We all have a time!!!!!

            (Valeria walks out and starts to cry in the kitchen)

"I think I should go comfort her..."

Yeah you do that

                  (Brittany is in her room alone, so she gets up and locks her door.She starts feeling horny so it weakens her legs. She starts playing with herself, she's moaning so loud that her mother can hear her. She's soaking wet, she starts playing with her clit harder than she has ever did before and starts having her orgasm which leads her to squirt and moan very loudly. She lays down on the bed and falls asleep)

       "(Valeria)Brittany are you okay..I keep telling you moan lightly so we can't hear you!"

"(Valeria) did you put yourself to sleep......yup yup you did."

                      (Two Hours Later Brittany wakes up to the whole house asleep,She goes into the shower and gets dressed,she walks out of the house and start walking to the grocery store)