The Soul War

Hundreds of years after the rebellion of the tribes against The High Council, another war begin. A war between The Soul Hunter and The Grim Reaper

In the cause of Soul Hunter greediness of soul and power, a lot of soul lost before the time it should be lost. This is because, The Soul Hunter takes their victim soul before the victim true death as stated in The Grim Reaper rules. 

The Grim Reaper lost it source of living therefore an agreement should be made. But because of The Soul Hunter barbaric nature, The polite and gentleman nature of The Grim Reaper are treated like  a coward and weakling, which then leading to the death of the persuader.

The Grim Reaper doesn't take this lightly. Knowing that they never had a chances going against The Soul Hunter, The Grim Reaper decided to ask for The Keeper of The Gate of The Underhell, Cerberus.

Before the tribes rebel against The High Council, Cerberus are known to be to consumer of the bad souls. They sometimes eat Reaper for breakfast and Demon for dinner.

Cerberus are also known as The Decider as their three head can know the past, the present and the future. Seeing through the past, Cerberus know how ruthless The Soul Hunter tribe is. He also know that The Soul Hunter are now too greedy about souls. Cerberus also predicted that The Soul Hunter will kill every living on the surface and the underworld if they are not be stopped now.

Knowing Soul Hunter aggression with The Grim Reaper, Cerberus decided to help The Grim Reaper. He also asked for his brother help, Othrus.

The Grim Reaper send out an assassin to kidnap a Soul Hunter boy that have been killing animal near the Soul Hunter village. The kid was tortured half dead and been left where he was kidnapped with a war notice nailed on his head. The village guard found him and the letter then being brought to the Soul Hunter chief, King Soulu III. As the chief goes to the guard to ready for war, the Cerberus and the Grim Reaper soldier began their attack.

Without any preparation the Soul Hunter tribe is killed brutally. Elders, women, children and the disables was all being said as one category, the enemy. Everyone that spend their lives as a soul hunter being slaughtered by the soldiers and The Cerberus as the soul hunter chief head was stuck on the Grim Reaper general flag. 

On this mayhem, far in the village, Katsuragi family lives. Knowing they will not given a slight mercy from the attacker, Raizo, mother of Katsuragi Kaizo, put her newborn child inside a food basket. She then runs to the river and leave the basket to be brought by the current, making the baby inside to be the last survivor of the Soul Hunter. This is because all the soul that the soul hunter collect being absorb by him.

By the time the Soul Hunter tribe being annihilated, there are not a single soul being found. This bring a huge uproar amongst the Grim Reaper. The general then send out a troop of Slayers, a high level underworld mages to hunt out the remaining Soul Hunters, which later then was no where to be found. The last survivor of the Soul Hunter than becomes a mystery. To ease out the Grim Reaper leader, the Grim Reaper general decides to kill Othrus, as he claims to have a large amount of soul resides inside him. They then tell lies to Cerberus that the last Soul Hunter becomes to strong as all the soul became him. They then tell him that they killed the Soul Hunter. By losing the brother he hold dear, Cerberus decide to being shut inside the underhell.

The Grim Reaper general then took all Othrus souls and send it to the Grim Reaper leader. Seeing the large amount of souls, the Grim Reaper leader reward all the soldier involve in the annihilation of the Soul Hunter tribe.

And of course, the baby Soul Hunter was never been searched by the Grim Reaper ever again.