Happy Ever After (1D Fan Fic!)

Hey guys, this is our first story!! Please Vote, Comment, we'd love ur feedback!!:D

------------------------

Chapter 1

------------------------

"Shaela!" I yelled across the store to my best friend. "We have to get home my mum says that it's an emergency!" Shaela put the

mini skirt back on the shelf, and ran out of the store her brown shoulder length hair trailing behind her.

We jumped into my 1965 mustang, yes it's old, but I love it like it's my baby! We zoomed out of the parking lot and heading straight to my house.

We jumped out of my car and ran up the steps and through the front door where mine and Shaela's mum's were waiting.

"What's going on!" I yelled throwing my bag onto the stairs.

"Well hunny, Our studio caught fire earlier today, it's not major, but we have to hold out photo shoot here today, so do you mind helping us set up upstairs?" My mum smiled. Oh wow that's harsh...

"Yea mum, no problem." Shaela answered for the both of us.

My mum and Shaela's mum are best friends, who own a very successful photo studio, here in London England we've had people like Rihanna, and Leonardo DiCaprio there, yea, it's pretty awesome, the only people that we haven't had here, and that Shaela and I are dying to meet, is One Direction! Yes our Favourite boy band in the world!

"Chloe! Hurry up!" I was shocked back to reality by Shaela yelling from up the stairs.

I ran up to the game room where my mums crew was setting up the cameras, and the make up table. I went over to the food table where Shaela was filling up trays of food.

"I wonder who's coming today." Shaela said to me, putting a bunch of carrots onto a tray. Ha carrots, I instantly thought of Louis Tomlinson., 1/5 of One Direction.

"It would be awesome if it was One Direction!" Shaela and I laughed at the thought. Yea right.

We finished putting out food and drinks, and went to my room. We flopped down on my bed and took out my magazines flipping through random pages.

"It's nice out. We should go lay by the pool." I threw the magazine onto my bed side table and sat up on my bed.

"I agree." Shaela nodded. I went into my dresser and pulled out a black and pink polka dotted bikini, and threw it at Shaela, and a zebra print bikini for me.

Shaela walked off into my bathroom, to get changed while I quickly ripped off my clothes and put it on right there. Shaela came out and grabbed a pair of booty shorts to put over top, as did I.

I grabbed two towels, then Shay and I made our way down to my ginormous pool, and sat down applying sunscreen so we wouldn't burn.

"This is the life." Shaela smiled putting on her bulky sun glasses, and laying back onto the chair. I laughed and took my shorts off leaving me on my bikini top and bottoms.

I laid down on the chair to soak up some sun before the mysterious celebrity/celebrities would be arriving.

About 10 minutes later, I was startled by what sounded like boys screaming, and jumping into our pool, splashing us.

"What the fuck!" Shaela and I both yelled looking up from where we were sitting.

The splashing in the pool stopped, and I heard a famaliar voice, which I instantly recognized.

"Sorry girls!" I looked up to see the one and only Niall Horan and the other boys of One Direction surrounding him. I was at a loss for words, trying so hard not to fan girl.