Craving More.

"'Delia, c'mere babe," Misty said. She wished she didn't have to hide their relationship. "Delia, I don't think I understand why we gotta hide what we got.." Misty said.

They share the same bed, and Misty knows the other girls have their suspicions, but Cordelia seems completely oblivious. "Misty, baby.. They'd think I was picking favorites. I'm supposed to treat everyone here equally, how do you think they would react if they knew about us?" Cordelia stated. Misty pulled Cordelia close, slowly leaning in. She kisses her with such passion. She then moves down to her neck, sucking softly, leaving a mark. "God, mist.. That feels so good.." Cordelia said. "I love leavin' my marks on you. I want ev'rybody to know you ain't got but one person. I just wish they could know it's me, not some asshole guy." Cordelia didn't know how to respond, but she felt like her not telling people wasn't fair to misty. She so badly wanted to be able to kiss her in front of everyone, but it just wouldn't be right. "Delia.. You ain't embarrassed of bein' with me, are ya? Cuz I could see why you would be.. I'm just some swamp witch.. And you're... You're you. I don't deserve you Delia.." Misty said, leaving another mark on Cordelia's neck. "Misty, of course I'm not embarrassed of you. It's just.. It wouldn't be right of me. Misty, I'm the one who isn't worthy of you." Cordelia said. Misty kissed Cordelia like it was the only thing in the world she wanted to do, she had so much passion, Cordelia had never felt this way about anyone before. Misty left several other marks on Cordelia's neck, before she fell asleep with Cordelia in her arms, leaving Cordelia craving more. Misty always left Cordelia wanting more, she could never have enough of her.

The next morning, Cordelia went to have a shower, as she passed by the big mirror in her bathroom, she realized just how many hickeys misty had left around her neck. There was no way she could hide them.. "Misty! Misty, come here." Misty groggily walked into the bathroom. "Mornin' Delia! Them are some nice marks ya got goin on there. I wonder who coulda done that?" Misty said with a smirk. "Misty, look, if we're gonna do this, we have to be more discreet about things..."

Cordelia walked downstairs, sporting a turtleneck to cover up Mistys shenanigans from last night. Madison, Queenie, and Zoe were laughing at something Nan had said, but they got completely quiet as soon as they heard Cordelia coming down the stairs. All except Madison. "You going Lezzy now, cordy?" She teased. Cordelia's face turned a shade of pink, and Madison knew then she was right. "Madison, that's no way to talk to me. You will respect me. Understand?" Cordelia asked. "No, I won't. I'll respect who I want, and I don't like that swamp bitch of yours. That is why you're wearing a turtleneck isn't it Cordy? Because you're too ashamed to let all those hickeys on your neck show? We know all about it, thanks to our friend Nan, who can read minds. She told us some thoughts you were having about misty, who knew you could be so dirty?"

Cordelia stared at the girl in disbelief. How long have they known about the two of them? Suddenly, Misty appeared downstairs. "What did you say, Hollywood?" Misty asked. Madison smirked, and said, "I was just talking about all those, marks, as you like to call them, on our headmistresses neck. We know all about you two. She's picking favorites, swamp bitch." Misty had had enough. "Ya know, Hollywood, I think it's funny how ya think ya know ev'rythin' when you ain't got shit on anyone in this damn house. I've bout had it with ya, and your smart mouth. Ya better shut it, before it gets ya into something ya can't get out of." Misty snapped back. Misty stormed out of the room and went upstairs, with Cordelia chasing after her. "Misty, no ones stood up for me like that before.. Thank you" Cordelia said. "Well at least now we ain't gotta hide what we got, right?" Misty asked. "You're right, we don't. I can kiss you whenever I want to now." Cordelia said. "Ya know, I think I heard Madison say somethin real interesting earlier.. What was that that she said? About you havin dirty thoughts about me?" Cordelia blushed a bright red and misty pulled her into a hug. "You should show me sometime what them thoughts in there are." Misty said with a smirk and walked away. Always leaving, making Cordelia crave more. She didn't think she could possibly want her anymore, that all too familiar ache coming from in between her legs.. Always wanting more. Boy, was she gonna show misty the things running through her mind.. "Miss cordelia could you please try to not think so loud!? You're distracting me!" Nan screamed.

*please give me feedback?? (: sorry if

this sucks, by the way.*