punishment

Danny returned home, over curfew  nothing unusual here.

Danny walked in his house looking around to see if the coast was clear .

It wasn't his mom and dad stood in the kitchen waiting for him. Danny sighed   "hi mom " he said thinking of an  exuse to say,  " your over curfew again young man  " his mom says glaring at Danny .

His dad nodded following mom, his mom smiled. " For punishment your helping your dad he needs it sweetie " Maddie fenton  said smiling .

Danny's dad just caught on his eyes went wide then he said " i guess i  could show Danny boy the ropes " his dad said a proud smile on his face, Danny sighed just great this is exactly  what he wanted .

He thought tuck and Sam  were supposed  to help him with the curfew  thing .

" now Danny try to get some sleep " his mom said Danny nodded going up to his room. As if he could get sleep he almost never did with all the ghosts around .

NEXT DAY

Danny started his punishment,  the next day standing in the lab with his dad across from him  .

" i forgot my device upstairs wait for me Daniel  " said his dad but we all know something would happen .

Danny nods, as his dad leaves Danny pulls out his phone calling sam back.

" Danny shulkers by the junkyard " Sam" says in a hurry  .

Danny gripped his phone tighter  of course he was .

"Sam I'll be right there " he said hanging up .

He was curious shulker at a grave yard .

" I'm going ghost " Danny says .

Jack and Maddie pov

Ultimately, in the end Maddie had to help jack find his phantom  device he turned it on to see if it worked .

It must be broken " Maddie he's  in the lab " he exclaimed her face fell " the Same lab Danny's  in "  she said. they raced each other to the lab busting open the door they looked around .

Jack dropped his device was that Danny  .