Matthew Espinosa Dirty Imagine

Imagine for @Magconboys123

It was in the middle of June. And it was  the day your boyfriend of almost 2 1/2 years was coming over. My parents weren't going to be back until the morning because they travel a lot.

I was so excited about Matt coming over I could barely wait. I was just about to take a shower, when I got a text. It was from Matt.

Dino Matt - "Hey babe :) I'll be there in like 30-45mins. OK?

You - "Baby, you live right down the road, why would it take that long?"

Dino Matt - "I'm gonna take a shower and then head to town to get a few things for when I get to your house;)"

You - "What a coincidence!! I'm about to get in the shower!! ;) It's a sign."

Dino Matt - "Hmmmm......snap chat me? ;)"

You - "In your dreams babe"

Dino Matt - "Oh, trust me I dream big especially about you ;)"

You sat your phone down and were about to go upstairs and take a shower, but you saw that The Vampire Diaries were on. You couldn't help but watch. You looked at the time, 1:23p.m., so you had a while before Matt got there. After watching The Vampire Diaries, you went upstairs and picked out an outfit to wear, considering it was summer time, you picked out some neon pink booty shorts and a pretty baby blue flowy (kinda see through) tank top that said "You Mad Bro?" in white letters, since he was your boyfriend of almost 2 1/2 years, you decided not to wear a tank top under your see through tank, you wanted to tease him and show off some cleavage, so you layed out your black laced push-up bra and got in the shower.

Matt's POV:

I was half way to town, I decided to skip the shower. When I got to the store, I went to the section that I call Sexual Wonderland, I decided to get the ones I always got. After checking out, I quickly drove to Shante's house and went to open the door, but it was locked. I remembered that she gave me a key, because I was always at her house. I walked in and started to walk upstairs, towards the bathroom when......

To be continued.............