Scott was quickly behind me as I reached the two and knelt down to get a better look at the intruder. Derek's grip tightened once again on the person as he started to sit up, bringing the stranger with him.

"Get up." Derek growled at the stranger.

My eyes widened as I stared at the all too familiar face in front of me.

"Isaac?" I whispered, watching how his glowing, yellow eyes stared back at me.

It was like something snapped in Isaac as his name left my lips. He blinked a few times and before I knew it, his eyes had changed back to their normal bluish color.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't know Isaac that well but we did have class together. He was quiet and we barely talked except for that time I accidentally bumped into him in the hallway.

I was torn from my thoughts as I suddenly felt Scott grab my arm and quickly pull me back from Isaac. I was about to snap at Scott because he had grabbed my arm with my hurt hand until my eyes met with Isaac's again but this time his eyes had turned a feral yellow once again.

Isaac thrashed, trying to get away from Derek as if he was a wild animal trapped in a cage. It was like he had become stronger in just seconds. Just as it looked like Isaac was about to get away from Derek, Scott rushed past me towards the two.

I cringed as Scott's fist slammed into Isaac's chin and his body went limp. Derek released his hold on Isaac and Isaac fell to the tile floor unconscious.

"He's a werewolf too?" I asked confused, my voice raising as I spoke.

"She doesn't know?" Scott asked in an almost mocking tone towards Derek.

Derek stood up from Isaac before he glared at Scott. Derek's piercing green eyes then met mine.

"You didn't tell her?" Stiles asked with a huge smile, "Oh, this is going to be good."

"Ok. What is going on?" I asked.

The room was silent except for Derek.

"We need to talk." Derek said to only me and his eyes stayed on me.