"I love you" He said.

"I love you too baby".

He kissed me and laid me back on the bed.

He took my sweatpants off, and then my panties and began his magical work.

-

Keith's POV

I knocked on Woody's door as hard as I could.

He opened the door and looked like he had been sleeping.

"You fucking my girl!" I said punching him.

he fell to the ground and I continued beating his ass.

I was punching him in the face as hard as I could, all I could see was black.

"Keith chill!" Bryshere and Elijah said while grabbing me off of him.

"You a snake in the fucking grass!" I yelled as Bryshere was holding me back.

"She came on to me!" Woody said.

I tried to break loose from Bryshere.

"Nigga you playing games!" I said.

"I fucked her! so what! You shouldve never cheated on her!"

"You broke the bro code Woody" Bryshere said.

"Wait til I catch yo ass in the streets, this aint ova! Let me go man" I said pushing Bryshere off me.

I walked out the house and sped home.

-

Algee's POV

"Man yall lyin" I said to Bryshere and Elijah.

They came over to tell me and Alayah what happened.

"We kid you not!" Elijah said.

"He beat the hell out of him, Woody didnt stand a chance" Bryshere said.

"I mean, can you really blame him?" I said.

"Thats some low down shit, I've been trying to talk to Kendyll, but she's not hearing it" Alayah said.

"Woody was being real cocky about it, I dont know if they call theirself dating or just fucking" Bryshere said.

"Really? Yall discussing me behind my back" Kendyll said.

We all turned around and faced her, we didnt even know how long she had been there listening.

"Kendyll, we are not discussing you" Alayah said.

"Why is my name is yall mouth"

Alayah arched her eyebrow. "Girl, I dont know who the hell you think you talking to"

"Im talking to all of yall, Its me and Woody's business about what the hell we're doing!"

"Kendyll, do you realize how much bullshit you have just caused"

"How did I cause the bullshit Alayah! None of this would have happened if Keith didnt cheat on me and get the hoe pregnant!"

"You are fucking this boy's friend! you and Brielle were not friends!"

"You're right! we sure wasnt friends, we were worst enemies, and I dont know how the fuck you feel, but to me, a boy cheating on his girlfriend with her enemy and getting the bitch pregnant, is so much worse!"

Alayah rolled her eyes. "Whatever Kendyll, at the end of the day, you're making a name for yourself just like Brielle"

Kendyll stood there in shock. "You're calling me a hoe!" She said.

"thats what you acting like! if the shoe fits, where that motherfucker!"

"Bitch-" Kendyll cut herself off when she saw Alayah walking towards her.

"Who you calling a bitch!"

"Woah! Chill!"

I said picking Alayah up.

"Fuck every last one of yall, like I said stay out of my damn business!" Kendyll said.

"Get yo ass out my house, go stay with Woody!" Alayah yelled.

"I will!" Kendyll said.

Alayah took a deep breath. "This girl is about to catch these hands, I aint her mama, she not gonna talk to me like she crazy"

"Chill baby. just calm down, lemme go get you some water" I said jogging to the kitchen.

I came back with a bottle of water and gave it to her.

Kendyll walked down the stairs with her bags in her hand and threw a charm at her.

It said "Best Friends 4Ever" on one side and "Alayah and Kendyll" on the other side.

Alayah looked at her in shock and dropped her mouth open.

She went inside her purse and grabbed her charm and threw at Kendyll.

Kendyll teared up and walked out the house.

"Yo, I know yall not about to let that one petty ass arguement ruin this friendship" Bryshere said.

Alayah teared up and walked in her room and slammed the door.

-

Kind of a short chapter ! next chapter will be longer ❤😘😘 !