Chapter 10

Alayah's POV

"So you havent even told him yet?" Kendyll asked me as we walked down the sidewalk drinking our Slushies.

"No, I havent..He wont even give me a chance to get a word out, he either cuts me off, or wont talk to me at all" I said.

"You need to tell him Alayah"

"How Kendyll? He wont let me get a word out"

"Girl, you better tell his ass..Shoot him a text or something"

"I'd rather speak face to face"

"Ok..you find out the gender of the baby in a few days right" She said smiling.

I smiled back. "Yep, im soo excited. Im just ready to meet my little bundle of joy" I said.

"Thought of any names yet?" She asked.

"Yes, I have a few in mind..but Im keeping them a secret." I said while placing my hand on my belly.

"Ugh, I hate when mommy's keep the name and gender a secret" She said.

"Well, you better get over it, cause Im not telling neither one" I said.

She laughed and rubbed my belly.

-

Algee's POV

"After highschool, I wanna really purpose to Kendyll" Keith said as we walked inside American Eagle.

"Purpose? Man you crazy" I said.

"How Im crazy? Man Im in love..she got my heart"

"Alayah got mines to, but I know I dont wanna be anybody's husband at 18"

"That you G, I feel a different way..I really love Kendyll" He said.

"Well whatever your heart tell you to do man, do it" I said.

"You still upset with Alayah about that Atlanta shit"

"Hell yea, Im not mad..Im just..hurt..I dont want her to leave man, I really dont, especially with her being pregnant"

"You gotta let her chase her dreams G" He said.

"Nigga you was just on my side a few days ago" I said.

"I aint on nobody side, I dont wanna get in that, Cause if I do, Kendyll will get mad at me"

This dude is so in love.

"Man whateva" I said.

"Dont even think bout it G, everything gone be cool man, lets just go play pool at Woody's house"
He said.

-
We knocked on Woody's door and didnt get a answer.

"This nigga never answers the door, his damn car parked in the driveway" I said.

Keith bent down and got the spare key from under the door mat.