24

"Niall!" Louis shouted as he hurried to the ship, despite the injury on his head, Louis was determined to see his best friend again. Harry turned and followed him quickly, the pirate captain didn't want Louis to be worsening his injury. "Niall!" Louis shouted again.

Harry grabbed his arm quickly. "Louis. Relax...you're going to get hurt..." He muttered into his ear. Louis instantly stopped and bit his lip as he felt goosebumps on his arms, Harry's voice was chilling but it was also quite sexy and lovely. Needless to say, Louis would always stop and listen when Harry had a demand for him. "Niall should be on here. Old magic code says that he has to be where he was murdered."

Louis quickly nodded. "That would be..." He paused but quickly turned and there he was on the main floor laying on his back. He looks confused before he looked back to Louis. "NIALL!" Louis exclaimed happily. Despite his head, his excitement took over and Louis ran over to hug his best friend who made an oof when he was hugged.

"Louis..." He said with a smile. "What happened?" He asked before glancing back to the captain who came up behind Louis.

"Well...it's kind of a long story mate..." He said before he glanced to his crew that was slowly coming onto the ship again and they all became excited to see the boy once again. "How about we celebrate and then I'll explain."

Niall smirked up at the captain. "Sounds good." 

"WE WILL CELEBRATE!" He exclaimed to his crew, which every single one of them knew that meant rum. So they all cheered with their swords in the air, it was going to be a good night.

+ + +

"So...Grimshaw killed me...then ya brought me back to life?" Niall asked with a look of confusion on his face. "Isn't that like against nature or whatever." He said as he tipped back his mug to get a taste of the bitter alcohol, which he, of course, didn't mind. Louis probably would be spitting it out instantly since it was such a strong drink.

Harry shrugged. "Some goddess granted us a wish that we could either drink from the fountain of youth or resurrect someone." He said as he sat back and placed his black boots on the barrel that stood next to them. Louis glanced to the captain, a gauze now taped onto his head thanks to Liam who has some medical experience. 

"He's treating it like it's no big deal but we both missed ya, Niall." He said with a big smile on his face. 

Niall smirked. "Aww Harold...come here!" He exclaimed standing up. Harry gave him a look and shook his head. 

"I don't do hugs." He said.

Niall giggled and quickly came to him. Of course, Harry was still having his cool captain mode up so he quickly ran away. Louis watched with a giggle as Harry ran all over the ship with a drunken Niall quickly behind. Niall kept shouting for him to love him, but Harry ignored and tried everything he could. Niall eventually did catch him and he latched onto him. Harry looked absolutely annoyed.

"Be easy with him Niall...he won't have any love left for me..." Louis teased.

Harry was let go before he looked to Louis. "Will always have enough love for you my love." He said swooping in and placing a kiss on his lips. 

Louis giggled at that and when he pulled back he scooted closer to him when he sat back down. It was how Louis liked it, peaceful and everyone was happy and alive. He watched as big burly men same some pirate songs and danced around drunkenly. Louis then turned his attention up to Harry who looked happy as well, it was as if a heavy weight was off his shoulders now. Then he thought about what happened at the cave. Harry murdered his own father and somehow that brought relief.

Louis doesn't blame him either, he was a proper asshole.

"Lou..." Harry spoke making Louis look back at him. "Can we talk? Privately?" He asked

Louis nodded before he excused himself when they stood and Harry led him to his cabin. When they walked in Louis sighed. "Everything seems so perfect Haz...I can't- What's wrong?" He asked

Harry was looking down as if he had a guilty vibe with him. "Lou...what happened today and yesterday really scared me." 

Louis sighed before he came over to Harry and he put his hands on his face. "Haz...that's in the past." He said as he goes to kiss him. Harry let's him but he still has that guilty look on his face. Worry churns in Louis's gut. "Haz...tell me what's wrong." 

Harry looked into his eyes. "I don't know what other dangers are going to happen. Louis, I have plenty of enemies. I am a very infamous pirate captain, if Desmond was going to go through all that trouble to get you because of me, who knows who else could be after me or what could get you..."

Louis felt this wasn't a good thing. "Harry no it's okay..."

"It's not okay!" He said. "I almost lost you because I was being such a selfish asshole..."

"Harry..."

"I told the navigator to take us back to your home." He said as he turned from him and went to sit on his bed. Louis was concerned and he stared at him. This could not be good.

"For a visit or..." Louis said as he walked over to him

Harry shook his head. "I'm no good for you Louis...I can't have you on this ship and risking your life anymore..."

Louis felt his heart began to break. "Haz...no..." He said before he sat on his lap and made him look up at him. "I am not leaving you...please...I made a mistake and I don't want to lose you."

Harry frowned not like seeing Louis upset. "Okay...I won't...I won't let you go..." He said as he pulled him close. "I want you at least to see your mother." He said. Louis nodded and he reached to Harry's head and messed with his curls where his head laid against Louis's chest. "I also..." He bit his lip and shook his head.

"What is it Haz?" He asked before he squeaked as he was thrown on the bed and Harry got on top of him.

"I wanna make love to you..." He said as he leaned in and sucked on the skin on his neck. Louis felt excitement rise in him. "Not yet though..." He said as he pulled back, with a little bit of a cheeky look on his face. 

"When do I have to expect it then..." Louis whined.

"Well...it will take a couple weeks to reach England...so...within that time." He said before he plopped down next to Louis and pulled him close. "For now I just want to hold you." He mumbled. Louis let him and didn't complain after that. 

Harry did this because he truly wasn't sure how long he would be like this with Louis.

A/N Y'ALL WILL GET SMUT NEXT CHAPTER....MAYBE

Comment: #ResurrectedNiall if you enjoyed this chapter

Question: Do you think Harry will keep his promise or no

Also, vote and that stuff

Thanks!

- Kaspar xx