Judges!!

Hey lovelies 💖

So let's explain how it works:

For our judges:💙

.Each judge will have their own set of books to judge

.Use our Judge Account @crazyjudges2017 (login details will be sent by PM)

.There you will find a book under ur username so you can write your reviews, use a chapter per book.

.write your reviews on your book, but don't forget to add the writers book username, again using a chapter per book.

. You will also have a reading list with your username and all your assign books 📚

.Each Judge should read 3-5 chapters and write a review in each book and rate from 1 to 5!

.be in touch with the Admin twice a week so we know u didn't run 😳 happened before!!😒

.You should Pick a Winner Book and let our admin know

.All above should be completed by the 31st of October if possible, except Reviews!! Those can be completed by the 2nd of October!

.On the 1st of October we will give you the other judge winner book from your genre and you will pick the final winner (between ur winner book and the other judge/judges)

. In case is more than 2 judges please put your winners in order from 1 to wherever books/winners are there.

.The final results should be given to the admin by the 5th of November!!

.Winners should be announced by the end of the 5th of November.

.Reviews should be published by the end of 5th of November as well.

.Reviews are published by admin only, just make sure to save all of your reviews in your judge book.

. Both winners and Reviews will be published at @crazyjudges2017

.New Entries will re-open on the 1st of November!!

REMEMBER if u need more time or just need a hand let us know!!

For winners you will get 💘

✅Shout out on our Winners Book, plus Judge Account.

✅Likes/views from the admin

✅Winners stickers

✅Possibly more views and likes

✅✅✅And you will be part of our Mystical Family forever!!!

A post with the books and our judges will be posted soon!

Bye Lovelies 💖

Admin