Love Me...Ch.1

Ty Pov

We walked out to the royal private garden, Where we walked around laughing at jokes and pointing at our favorite flowers in the fields. The paparazzi took many pictures from behind the gates, But We didn't mind it was fine being in each others company. The sun had just started to set on the horizon, and We were laughing at something a maid did.

Adam suddenly stiffens his laugh gone silent. A crunch of a leaf echos through the garden as a familiar presence sends a shiver down my spine. He was a broad man a little in his early fifties, he was wise to those alike but cruel to those close to him or his family. I bowed in respect. I could be beheaded for such foolery with a prince.

" Good evening, Your grace.  Forgive me but I must ask, what has moved you so deeply to grace us with your presence? " I ask. Adam stands still and tall, His face hardening in to His normal look, forelone and struck with anger.

"Ah, Prince Ty. I have just come to speak to you and Adam. You do realize that the papers will show you as a couple? Foolish, I do know but it is the truth. Don't worry your heads about it I have those who dare publish you two in my captivity." King Allister says. My eyes widen. How could that be? I do know that buisness men can be caniving beast but must they show a dream of mine to the public?

"Father, If you will excuse us We must be going. I'd like to speak with Prince Ty in the privacy of my living quarters." Adam cuts in rather dryly.

"If that is what you wish to do Son. Go along, before I change my mind." The King says, eyeing me up and down.  My body involuntarily shivers in disgust as Adam pulls me to his bedroom . Once inside he locks the door and turns to me.

"Ty....My dearest Ty...." Adam sighs out stripping out of the Grey jumper.

"Yes Adam? Whatever is the matter?" I ask. He slips in to his, bed as I stand rather awkwardly in the corner.

"Do you love Jason? Do you want to be with Him?" He asks abruptly,  speaking quickly.  I shake my head to show No as the room heats up.

"Who do you love then?" Adam asks.

"I think I love someone, who do you suggest I court?" I say thoughtfully.

"I suggest you love....Me..." He whispers.  I turn to his bed walking close to the now, nervous Prince.

" I think..that's not a bad idea actually..not bad at all..." I say, getting close to his face...