Chapter 63

JAKE POV-
We made our way to lunch, we decided to go to a nice little lowkey cafe. It was a way that we could all find something we like and the fans wouldn't find us as easily. I sat down next to Erika and Anthony, all of team 10 was here. We all ordered some food and had some laughs. I ordered a salad, seemed boring but it tasted really good. As much as I wanted to eat the other things, I knew how sick it really made me feel. All of team 10 was glad to have me back, I was glad they were here too. they told me about all the crazy stuff they got up to over the weekend, I couldn't hold it in anymore.
J- I love Erika.
I mumbled the first time I said it, a few asked what I was saying but I ignored them and repeated the words just a tiny bit louder.
J- I love Erika
By the second time I had said it Erika and most of team 10 had stopped. They all waited for me to repeat it again. I guess some of them were surprised and some still confused.
J- I LOVE HER, I LOVE ERIKA
Erika grabbed my thigh and squeezed in, my thigh twitching a tiny bit from the impact. All of team 10 was staring, they didn't really know if I was serious or not.
T- Jake, what do you mean?
J- guys, I've been keeping this in for a long time. A few people know and I think it's time you guys knew.
C- knew what exactly?
A- yeah we are all confused
N- shut up and let the man talk!
J- Erika and I have been dating for just over a month and a half. We couldn't figure out how to tell you guys with everything going on. I'm sorry.
Team 10 stayed quiet for a while, I didn't really know what they were thinking anymore, only that it could be good or bad.
E- we're sorry
T- it's ok guys
C- we kind of new something was weird with you two, you could always read each others minds
A- it was almost like you were always one step ahead of us
J- I'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier
N- it's ok, we are just glad we know now
Tr- I shipped you guys for a while, but after everything with Jake I kind of let it slide
Em- we love you guys
I- as long as it doesn't end up like last time
J- it won't be anywhere near that guys
I officially took Erika's hand and in mine and brought it above the table. It felt amazing to finally get rid of that heat on my chest. I knew Erika was happy as well, her smile and expression seemed a lot happier. I could tell team ten was still a little weirded out by it, but after all the things Erika and I have come through I didn't care. I wanted to express my love for her in ways most couldn't explain. As much as I hate to say I still wasn't myself, but Erika was helping I bring me back. I began to fall asleep in my chair, the event of the day had tired me out quite a bit. I still wasn't full of energy, hence we I could barley keep my eyes open. I felt a light pull from the back oh my chair, I figured it must be Erika taking me somewhere, and I thought right. I opened my eyes and helped myself get back into the car, as soon as my head hit Erika's shoulder I was dead asleep. I was dreaming about the future, I had to admit I was scared. I didn't know how much longer I could live with this disease, it wasn't life thrusting mentally, but only physically. Suddenly I was woken up, straight into the mindset of the air. I heard a scream, I didn't know where it was coming from. I was still stuck in my own little world.