E I G H T«

H.E.S.

I woke up in Niall's bed with him no where to be found. I looked down at my body to see that I was still naked, but I also saw something unusual as well. I had a bandage over my right inner thigh.

Oh god no. Please tell me I didn't harm myself while in my sleep and while I'm still at Niall's. I wanted to pull back the bandage, but at the same time I didn't. I was scared to. I thought that being with Niall was starting to change things. Fuck.

I quickly covered myself with a blanket when I heard Niall's bedroom door open. When I looked over towards the opening, I saw Niall walk in. Happiness instantly overwhelmed me then left as soon as it came because of the look on Niall's face.

"Niall? Niall what's wrong?"

"You gotta go, Harry."

"But why?"

I watched as Niall began to pick up my clothes and then he threw them towards me.

"Y-you just gotta go. I'll talk to you later. I promise. But you really have to go."

"But I don't want to."

I wanted to stay right here and just be with him.

"Harry...please..." It sounded like he was begging now. "Please just go."

But I shook my head no. That's when he came over to me, put his hand on my shoulder and deeply stared me in the eyes.

"I want you to get dressed and go home, Harry. Please."

When he took his hand away from me and stepped back, I got out of the bed and began to get dressed as if I had no control over my body. What was going on? I didn't want to go home but it was like my body was telling me to do it anyway. When I was finally all dressed, I began heading for the door; Niall was close behind me.

"Niall, we have school today..." I told him as we headed out the front door.

"I know. But I need you to go home. Right now."

"But you drove me here, Niall."

I stopped and turned around to see Niall with a pained look on his face.

"I-I know..." He then pulled out some keys from his pocket. "That's why I'm letting you take my car."

"Niall...I—"

"You can have it." He handed me the keys. "We...we can't be together, Harry."

"What?! No! Niall...don't do this!"

I tried giving him back the keys but he wouldn't take them. He even began pushing me towards the car I was supposed to take. I tried fighting him, but he was so much stronger.

"H-Harry...you have to go. Please don't make this any harder on me than it already is."

"Y-you can't just do this to me, Niall. You can't just ask me to be your boyfriend a-and then do this to me! I'm not leaving!"

Niall pressed me up against the car and stared into my eyes. I could tell that he was close to tears.

"Please don't make me leave," I whispered.

"I have to. I'm not good for you, Harry..."

"Yes you are!"

"No, Harry. I'm not. You don't understand now...but maybe you will one day. Now please, go home."

I was quiet for a few moments; determined not to move and not to do what Niall wanted me to do. I wasn't just going to let what he and I have go away.