He chose it. The police forced the passenger side oft the truck to open and take out the man sitting there, who has his hands raised. He is smarter than the driver. He will live.

I ran to Lao on the back of the truck. He is crouching, like the three policemen with him. Ducking low as more gunshots were fire from the inside of the delivery truck. The bullets are piercing the metal body of the truck.

"How many shooters?" I asked Lao as I crouched near him.

"Three or more? Probably," he said.

"Stay low," I said as I get up. He stopped me. "What do you mean stay low? What about you?"

"Don't worry..." I said as I signal the police beside me. "Cover for me, okay?" The police nodded.

"Chong ah! Your brother said don't get shot or he will bury you alive," Lao reminded me of my Khan Gege's threat.

"Dig me out," I said before stading to fire back at the truck. "Someone get me a lock cutter!" I shouted as I fire on the lock of the double door on the truck.

I crouched low when more gun fire came from inside the truck.

"If Dayu is inside..." Lao is breathing heavily.

The gunshots must not continue or we may hit the Consort. "Stop firing!" I shouted at our back ups.

Silence.

"We need a new plan." I said. "We need that door opened. Where is the damn cutter?!"

What is taking that thing to get here?

"Sir!" A police shouted and came crouching too. He is holding a big brass cut locker. "Our captain said we can cut the lock with these. Let us do the job, Sir. You and the Prince's Aide stay low,"

"Fine! But don't open that door. Just cut the lock. Maybe slip a tear gas inside." I am planning as I speak.

"Wait! Tear gas? What about Dayu?" Lao is against the idea.

"Tear gas won't kill him! We just need to get those gunmen away!" I said to Lao.

"But..."

"Desperate times, Lao..."

He sighed. I turn to the police. "Tell your Captain to cut the lock then slip a tear gas inside. We need to see the inside of that truck."

"Yes, Sir!"

Lao and I stay low as more gunshots came from the inside. I hope the stupid gunmen inside  won't kill Dayu with their indiscriminate firing. Stupid morons.

We watch as two polic officers cautiously stand behind the truck and quietly but quickly cut the big lock on the double door. The captain of the police squad performing as our back up himself came and wait for his people to slightly open the door of truck so he can slip a can of tear gas inside.

It just took seconds for smoke to emit from inside the truck compartment. Then the double metal doors of the truck burst open and out came four men who are coughing and stumbling as they escape the truck.