Bella Salvatore?

Bella's POV

We all got tickets to go to Volterra ,Italy. "Klaus what time does the plane leave?" Me and Rebekah scream from her room because we were packing. "Whenever we want. Were taking a private jet." he answered we screamed lets go and we got on the plane in ten minutes. "Lets go over the plans. Bella you are going to go in there and get there attention. Klaus and me will go in a window because we are quietest. Kol, Rebekah, and Damon are going to make sure no tours come through and no one makes any scenes. Cullens you are going to go along with Bella because if you are with any of us we will probably kill you." said Elijah. "I am going with the Cullens and Bella to help and put up shields if they are needed." said Bonnie. "The rest of you are going to stay in the jet to make sure we can leave the second we get back if needed. Any questions?' I asked. "Why are Elijah and Klaus the quietest and why don't you just have us stay in the jet the Voturi hate us what is the point of making them mad?" asked Alice. "Alice they are the quietest because they have been running form their enemys for over a thousand years and you need to come because if their mad me and any of the others can get in their head and figure out where they are keeping Emily." I said just before the plane landing so we all jumped out.I walked strait into the clock tower and into the throne room. "Where's Emily." I screamed. "Somewhere you cant find her." said Aro. "A Bennett witch made you vampires and a Bennett witch can undo it." said Bonnie. "If you do you will never find her because I will die before I tell you." Aro said. I could tell he was mad because we were one step ahead of him. 'Behind his throne in a little room.' I text to Elijah and Klaus. I see them behind Aro and I hold back my laughter. "We will see about that." I said smirking. Elijah, Klaus, and Emily walk out from behind the thrones. Aro just stares like we are crazy then I scream Now and flame throwers start going off and we all run. "That was awesome we need to do more crazy stuff like that." Emmett said once we get back to jet. "Fine, as long as it does not include me being kidnapped again." said Emily while trying to get comfortable. I nod agreeing with her and with that we are on our way back to the boring old Mystic Falls. Or so I thought.