The mansion.

Being tired of trying to fend for myself, I realized it was no use. He was too strong.

  Suddenly after a while of him walking, he dropped me onto the dry dirt, getting some in my hair and on my clothes. "Get up." He said sternly. I stood my ground. "Little bitch! Don't make me lose my temper! Get up!" He demanded. I didn't move. He started speed walking towards me, he picked me up by my neck and held me up to a tree. "P.... Put me down!" I choked out. "Maybe you'll learn to listen to me! You DO NOT want to make Jeff The Killer mad, BabyDoll. I promise you that." He let go of my neck and let me fall to my knees. He chuckled and took a few steps away from me. "Come on Doll Face. Almost there." He said slyly. Uneasily, I stood up and slowly lugged towards him. He started to walk ahead of me, me slowly lagging behind.

  After an hour or two of us walking, I could see a big dark figure behind some trees. Once we got closer I saw the humongous mansion that lye ahead of me. It. Was. Huge. "Stay close to me Doll Face, there are lots of other fucks in here that would just love some fresh meat like you." He mumbled with a grin. I stopped in front of the door and stared at the big black door in front of me. I glanced at the knob, which had Jeff's hand on it, turning it. He opened the door and drug me upstairs. He held my wrist tightly as we walked down a long, misty hallway. It seemed like it went on endlessly. Then he finally stopped at a big red door, which had dried blood at the bottom of it. I wasn't surprised. He took me into the room and sat me on the black leather couch. "So, what's the point in taking me here. Just to kill me? Okay, you should have just done that when you had the chance at my house." I mumbled. He glanced at me, then sat on the king sized bed next to a wide window. The bed had red sheets and a black and silver cover. The pillows were black. Actually a nice room for a fan fictional serial killer.

  After a long silence I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted, "Stay here until I get back." He warned. I just sat on the couch until he decided to leave the room. "Here's my chance." I whispered to myself. A few seconds passed by then I took action. The big red door, a few feet away from me, I slowly stalk towards it and quietly turned the handle. The door was open and I had clear view of the hallway, it was clear. I quickly walked down the hall to the beginning of the steps. I was about to walk down the first step but I felt a light hand on my shoulder. Slow breathing on my neck. I can't move, my body won't let me. The hand lifted off my shoulder and made its way to my waist and a figure was becoming in vision from the side of me. A girl, beautiful yet terrifying, was standing in from of me. She had a long needle in her other hand. Her smile was beautiful. Her eyes were a light green with yellow surrounding them. She had piercing red, fresh blood running from her eye sockets to the bottom of her head. Her hair was a dark brown, and down to about her waist, beautiful. I felt like her green eyes were looking into my soul. Made shivers go down my spine, she let go of my waist and began to stroke the side of my face, she made me feel lust. Lust. "Don't... d-... stop I- I know what your doing. Don't hurt me, I'm with Jeff!" I spit out. She released me and loudly spoke, "I'm not scared of that dumb fuck or his property! I will take as I please, do as I please, Kill. As. I. Please." A loud voice in me was telling me to run, so I ran down the stairs, hearing footsteps behind me and the woman cursing loudly. She leaped at me and made me fall the few more steps I had left. She had me in her tight grip. She raised her needle with a demonic grin and chuckle along with it. My life is over. I closed my eyes and clenched my stomach for the pain to come.