Chapter 5: concert time

I woke up, today was the Jason ortiz concert I really didn't enjoy him or most of his music. Every girl drooled over him I really didn't think he was to die for, but he wasn't that bad looking. I had five tickets I was taking Jazmine, Abigail, Candy,and Amy they all love him. I showered, blow dried my hair and straightend it. I slipped into my pink with black doted shorts, I was careful not to touch my really red tattoo, they gave me gel to put on it but I lost it. My jordan concords and a black V-neck I threw a black bow in my hair and called for Jazmine and Candy to check if they were done. Jazmine called from her room five more minutes. I knew it was probably going to take longer for her to finish up, so I asked if I could run some errands downtown. I already got my drivers license I just didn't have wheels.

''The keys are in my purse,'' she screamed from her bathroom.

I went to get her keys and I got into her red toyata.

~**&**~

I was downtown stuck in traffic when I passed by the stadium that I was going to be at by the end of the day, and I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. I turned the radio on and on came Demi Lavato's Give Your Heart A Break. I sarted singing when the GPS lady said, you have reached your destination. I came to the university that is located downtown. I had just came to drop off my application. I was going to study criminal justice. This wasn't my first choice of school but since my father said I can't go to far away from home or I won't go to college at all.

After I had set an appointment for my interview I left. My sister texted me that Abigail was going to take them and to just meet hem at the stadium.

When I reached the stadium there was no parking anywhere. I thought mabye I could sneak through the back and park where the employes are suposed to park since the guard was just sitting on his bike eating a doughnut. I was suprised when I made it by I had parked and waited a while before going in and pretending to have a good time. I put my earphone in and pushed play on my Ipod. After four song the door of my sisters toyota opened and someone with a black hoodie sat in the seat next to me, I got scared and I pepper sprayed him in the face. he took his hood off and screamed '' What the fuck,'' while rubbing his eye.

I try to see who it was and sprayed him again. He was still in my car and said duck he pushed the passanger seat down and I did the same. While we were hidden I saw his face his skin color was I guess white, his eyes were the color blue like the ocean, and his hair was that blonde and brownish color. After a flock of girls passed he got up and asked me if I was crazy. Which I thaught was funny since he was the one who just took a seat in my sisters car like nothing happened. I let a little chuckle out. Once he stopped rubbing his eyes I reliezed.he was Jason Ortiz the guy every gifl in my school wanted to be DTF with. I let out another chuckle.

Jason POV

So the I am running away from the poperatzi, some gay guys, and girls that were totally fangirling over me. Why? Because the guard isn't doing anything, I think eating a doughnut. So I had to run, they are everywhere. I chose a random car to get in my first choice was locked. I got into the car next to it. I was surprised by her singing, she sang so beautiful. I turned to face her and all I saw her face terrified and she had a bottle of pepper spray. It's like this all happen in slow motion. My eyes are burning they feel like they are running into a rain of acid.

After she stopped spraying the pepper spray, I think she laughed when she found out it was me. Why in the world would she be laughing this isn't funny, I think she's crazy.

I looked up to see how the perp looked like. She's gorgeous, even with her red hair. I never really liked girls with fake color hair. She looked great she had a black bow in her hair. She was wearing a black V-neck, some pink shorts with black dots, I loved her taste in shoes she was wearing Jordans, they were the concords they looked new. Her eyes were hazel. Her skin was golden bronze, I think she's Mexican.