Chapter Two....First day of school

Start from the beginning

Just as I was leaving I heard a girl yell "Hey It's Riverdales new hottie!" followed by people clapping. I kept walking and then stood in the middle of the feild and flet the wind in my hair. I twriled around and laughed, I felt like a bird. Suddenly I came crashing down when I hit someone arms, knocking books to the ground "Oh I'm so sorry..."

"Oh don't worry about It" the guy said looking at me, I looked up at him.

"Are you sure you're ok....I should have been watching my step and I should stop spinning around" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Oh please forget It, It was my fault" he said picking up one of my books and reading what was on the page "Oh wow did you write this song?" 

"Um yea.." I said reaching for it.

"It's really good....Your a song writer" he replied and continued reading.

"Singer too...Plus I play Piano" I replied laughing.

"Wow talented" he said handing me my book and helping me stand up.

"Thank you, I should be going" I said walking past him.

"What's your name?" he shouted after me.

"You'll find out" I said smiling and turning from him.

Kyle....

The mysterious girl sure was attractive, and very funny. A piano, singer and song writing girl, wow thats a lot of talent. I know what I must do....

Step One: Learn her name

Step Two: Get her to fall for me

Step Three: Get her to come to my place

Step Four: I guess move on after I get her into my bed!

I walked away from the feild, but as I looked down I saw a ring. It must have belonged to the girl I just ran into. Well now my step plan will work, cause I just need to see her and give her ring back, then she will think Im a gentlemen and fall for me. Theres two right there, except I still need her name. I guess the plan is a little changed now...

Step One: Learn her name

Step Two: Return the ring

Step Three: Get her to fall for me

Step Four: Get her to come to my place

Step Five: Move on after I get her into my bed!

Yes!!! this plan will work...I'm 100% sure. Or maybe 99% sure. Or.....Whatever It's a high % at least.....

Chloe...

The bell rang  after lunch time was over. I had sat with Ashley and some of her friends for lunch.  I walked back into the school and went to my Drama class. Right when I walked inside, I saw the guy I had run into at lunch. I smiled and shock my head, going up to the row he was sitting in. His eyes were closed and it looked like he was sleeping, I sat next to him and was silent. When the teacher walked in and coughed, he woke up and looked around.

He looked at me and his eyes widened, I waved slightly and smiled "Hello sleepy head"

"What are you doing in Drama?" he asked turning a little, to face me.

"I like Drama so I took the class" I replied laughing.

"I have your ring by the way...you dropped it" he said holding it in his hand.

"Oh my god thank you" I said reaching for it.

"Tell me your name first" he said whispering, leaning closer to me.

"Chloe, Chloe Rose Moore" I replied grabbing the ring from his hand and putting it back on my finger.

"Kyle....Kyle Crawford" he said sitting back in his chair.

The Drama teacher talked about plays and made up plays he's done in the past. Then he mentioned a talent show that will be happeneing in 2 days "This talent show is just to see what talented people we have in this class. Who would like to come down here and give a small little Pre performance?" 

Everyone was silent, and suddenly Kyle raised my hand and left it in the air "Great....Chloe come on down here sweety" said the teacher.

I looked at Kyle and shock my head, then stood up giving him the death glare "Your dead"

"Don't forget your book" he said winking at me.

I shock my head and walked down the stairs, and up onto the stage. I looked to my right and there was a piano, I had gotten an idea "Excuse me...may I use that piano?"

"Ohh we have a Piano girl in the house" said the teacher.

"Not just that sir...way more about this chick" shouted Kyle.

I sat down on the Piano bench and cracked my fingers. Then I opened my song book to a recent song, that I wrote. I slowly started playing a soft tone, that was very soft. I began to sing the lyrics I had written for the song. 

Kyle.....

OMG! Chloe sounds amazing. Everyone here seems to be really enjoying her singing and playing. Now I really want my plan to hurry up and I want her to fall for me.

Chloe....

When I finished the song, I bowed and everyone clapped in their seats. Some boys stood up and whistled, including Kyle. The teacher took my hands and looked at them carefully "Piano and writer hands...You have talent kiddo"

I smiled and took my book back to my spot. Kyle's hands were behind his head and he was smiling. I sat down and punched him on the arm, laughing. He laughed and pretended like it hurt "Ow...Ow that hurt" he giggled "Come on Chloe you were amazing"

"You still deserve that" I said seriosuly.

When class ended I was the first out, Kyle shouted my name and ran after me. I hid behind the door as he ran by, calling my name. Then he turned towards the door and saw me laughing "Haha very funny" 

"I have to go to class" I said walking away from the door and to Art class.

"Wait...Can I see you at lunch tomorrow? Meet you by the front doors" he said running behind me.

"Maybe" I replied.

"I'll take that as a yes...see ya" he said running off to his class.

After Art class finished I went home, told my father everything and we both laughed. Then I did some homework, read some stuff from textbooks, ate dinner and watched some Tv. Then I walked up to my new bedroom and went to sleep, almost falling asleep instantly. My father said goodnight and left me till morning. Weeks went by and school was going amazing, so far I passed three different tests. 

Every lunch I've been hanging with Kyle and some of my friends. He's an ok guy.....