Sehun {Stop liking me}

"OH SEHUUN CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TEASING AND BULLING ME !!!! " you said to sehun who never stops bullying you everyday you wish to skip school because of him after you have confessed to him ,, you really regret that day !!! "I won't stop tell you stop liking me and......." you cut him by  pushing him and run away to the bathroom you locked the door and cried really hard .

After that awful day after, what sehun said to you . You decide to stop liking him you it's really hard decision to make but you're embarrassed and really annoyed ,,, you asked your best friend to set you a date with someone mabye you can like him and forget the annoying Oh Sehun

Date day  -your pov-

I wear lace dress with short heels am ready, Ican like him ,, but what am gonna do with sehun !! Wait wait why am thinking about him ?? Forget it now!!!

-end of your pov-

-Sehun pov-

What the heck !!! Is  that (y/n) hanging with another guy !!! Don't't she likes me,,OMG how could her do this !!!! Wait for your punishment (y/n)

-End of Sehun pov-

Sehun get out from the coffee shop followed (y/n) and that guy !!! That guy ( I don't have any names on mind you name him) dropped you home ... before entering your home sehun calls you !!! You turned around facing him sooo shocked !!! " had fun with him (y/n) ? Did you enjoyed your day ? " sehun said with an angry tone ,, " yeah it's was so fun I really enjoyed the day without" you said coldly to him but taers started to fall !!

Sehun crashed his lips into your lips kissing you passionately!! You wanted to pull back but sehun holds your hands and brings you closer ,,, you closed your eyes giving up for him  Your hands sneaks and wrapped around his neck  !!

Few moments finally he pulled back "sehhunaa I ,,," sehun cuts you "shshshsh... let me speak I don't want you to like me I wants you to love me so I can call you jagi and see you anytime ,,you never let say this so I acted like this sorry if I hurt you and (y/n) I love you " after hearing sehun words you got really touched you jumped and hugs him "paapoo I love you too oppa" sehun hugs back "your mine now" you just nodded shyly .. END !!