Chapter 4 continued

"Ok then , this time My crew is coming with me" Uma told Melody
"Ok, let's plan" Mel says
"What are we doing with the froggy girl" Gil asked Freddie
"I want to take her to my friends on the other side"

Melody and Uma went to fish and chips shoppe while it was closed. When they walked in Ursula was sitting in a bucket of water watching soap operas.
"Why are you in my shop, you left remember" Ursula uttered
"Mother we haven't been on good terms, but I Am getting revenge on Auradon, for real this time"

Uma told Melody and Ursula how it was all going down.
"I will get King Triton to sign a scroll releasing the trident to me. Then during Auradon's graduation, me Melody, and Freddie are going to crash it and open the barrier. Mom you, Cruella , Jafar , And Evil Queen will come when the dome is down, I want to give Jay Carlos and Evie their worst nightmares ... Their parents getting ahold of them. Also Gaston so he can handle that beast for trapping us here." Ursula accepted the deal, she just wanted to get off the Isle.

Uma went to the other side of town while Melody started on the ship with Gil. She went to go inform the Villains what was going on.

" EQ , Jafar, and Cruella, we will be getting of this isle tomorrow, do you want to strangle your kids for turning their backs on evil?" Uma sassy questioned
"Yes, that Carlos is gonna get what's coming to him, I'm gonna turn that dog of his to a warm pair of socks" Cruella nagged
"I'm gonna get Lago to bite some sense back into Jay" Jafar angrily yelled
"Well I'm sure Evie is in a castle with a handsome prince, " Queen said.
Uma rounded up everyone and told them the plan.

Freddie was at her place. She brought Niarah to her dad Facilier. Niarah was so scared and cried "No please!" Freddie was the type to really not care, if you tried her once you don't get second chances. Freddie pulled out a chair and tied Niarah to it. Her father came outside. "What is this Fred!"
"Tiana and Naveen's daughter"
She went on to him about how they were leaving the isle. Facilier went back in and gathered all his spells and belongings to prepare himself.
"If only I could turn you into a frog right now" Freddie complained