II

25 votes? thanks guys

I walk down the few steps to get to the beach, hiding my hands in my pockets due to the fresh air. I gaze at the sunrise, slowly coming out of the ocean, splashing the sky in diverse colours such as orange, salmon and pink.

A cold breeze hits my face and I snuggle my nose in the collar of my leather jacket.

"Ethan?"

I turn around quickly, to see the fallen angel standing before me, a thin jacket resting on her shoulders, her arms crossed as if she was waiting for someone to warm her up, or simply for someone to keep her company.

"Angel, pleasure to see you again." I remove my face from my collar and bring my arms out in front of me to hug her. I pull her in an embrace and rub her back in circular motions for a moment. We finally pull apart and she gives me one of those weird looks. I furrow my brows and tilt my head.

"What's wrong?" I ask nonchalantly. She rolls her eyes.

"Don't try to act older than your age Ethan. I won't judge you because you're a kid, you know." she strokes my arm and I frown after her words. I flinch away from her touch.

"I'm not a kid." I spit through my gritted teeth.

"Sure you are. Drop the whole mature thing you got going on. I know deep down that you're probably one of those teenagers that go out in parties and do drugs... and... all sorts of... nasty things." she looks over at the sunrise and I stand there in disbelief.

"Ouch... okay. Well first of all, never judge a book by its cover-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"Oh don't bring me that old grandma crap at 6 in the morning, please." she brings her hand up and closes her eyes. We both laugh it off.

"Just know that I'm not like that." I look over at her and she gives me a light smile while nodding.

"So what are you like...?" she gives me a teasing smirk. I raise my eyebrows, intrigued by her game.

"I'm the type of guy that buys his girlfriend flowers, spoils her and loves her the way he sh-"

"I wasn't talking about that." she looks down and blushes slightly.

"What did you mean then?" I cross my arms.

"What are you like? As in, what is your personality, what do you like, what do you do in life..."

"I'm a Jersey boy, although I love LA... I'm usually pretty lonely, if you ask me. I don't really like to hang out with a lot of people. I prefer a few great friends than a lot of fake friends, you know?" she nods at my words.

"I do... pretty much everything. Football, wrestling, lacrosse, soccer, surf, skateboard, dirt bikes, motocrosses, cliff-jumping... I'm an all around sports guy, in a shorter version." I smile at her and she pushes me with her shoulder.

"And you? Apart from acting and... kicking boys off the beach?" I chuckle and she bursts out laughing.

Gosh her laugh was the cutest thing on Earth...

"Modelling, singing, dancing, writing, riding... Yeah I'm pretty much the stuff too." we both giggle. I furrow my brows for a second and stare at her, a thin smile appearing on my lips.