you're from America

Luke:

“Hey guys.” You yelled making all of your friends turn around to see you and Luke standing behind them at one of the top hills at your city, knowing that basically the whole population would be there including your friends. “Y/N.” They all exclaimed running over to you and engulfing you in a massive group hug making you let go of Luke. They all let go of you, “This is my boyfriend Luke.” You presented making them all smile at him nodding approving. “So you’re the Australian dude she felt for at a concert?” One of your friends said making you scoff at him rolling your eyes at him. “Look the fireworks has started!” You said fast on changing the subject making everyone turn around seeing the fireworks of 4th July. “I think it’s cute.” Luke commented as he hugged you from behind resting his head on your shoulder.

Calum:

“Wanna help my family with dinner.” You suggested as you and Calum sat on one of the couches in your family home, puzzling and noise coming from the kitchen where basically your whole family were gathered together besides your small cousins who was in one of your younger siblings room playing Xbox or so. “Sure.” He smiled making you both raise up from the couch before you laced your fingers together pulling him towards the kitchen. The faint smell of turkey and red vine was spreading through your small kitchen making a smile appear on both you and Calum’s lips. “Wow.” He expressed as he saw all the Thanksgiving dinner spread around your kitchen. “It’s like on Friends.” He commented making you laugh before giving him many plates for you guys to put on the table. “There’s always more food than necessary.” You laughed as you both were looking forward to the dinner.

Michael:

“I can’t believe I woke up at 3AM just to have a conversation with you.” You mumbled groggily but yet a smile came across your face when Michael’s face appeared on your screen, the day sunny at his place. “I’m worth it.” He winked making you let out a giggle at his confident statement. The two of you had met in LA whilst you were out shopping. It was like love at first sight but everything broke when Michael had to fly back to Australia. “I miss you though. It’s weird that you aren’t around here anymore.” You gestured to around your room making him sigh. Long distance relationship was a killer sometimes. “ I know babygirl.. But I’ll come over soon I promise.” He smiled making you let out a satisfied yawn. “You look tired. And it’s late. Go to sleep Y/N.” He smiled making you nod your head closing your eyes. “Sing to me.” You commanded and ended up falling asleep to Michael’s voice.

Ashton:

”How about this one.” You laughed holding up yet another terrible costume making Ashton’s nose scrunch up another laugh leaving your lips. “Okay then.” You smiled putting it back on the rack but kept on searching for more costumes. “Y/N, can’t I just wear my Robin costume.” He whined making you look back at him weird. “You brought it all the way over to America?” “Well yea..” He trailed off running a hand through his hair. “I don’t even wanna know why.” You stated running a hand through some of the costumes. “How about this one.” You exclaimed holding out a princess costume. He looked at you whilst shaking his head. “Come on Ash it could be so much fun for Halloween.” You pouted bashing your eyelashes. He let out an unsatisfied groan. “Fine. Only because it’s you.” He said making you squeal hugging him. “But. I wanna choose your costume as well then.” “Fine.” You agreed shaking his hand.