changing plans 🌊

(a/n sorry if this makes you cringe😂 i just had to put something together for an update)
Annies Pov
i opened the back door, to see hayden sitting in the back. i looked at him and i smiled.

mr.jimmy said, "how's my little girl doing?" 

"im good!" i smiled.

i shut the door, and i moved to the middle closer to hayden. there was space on the other side, but i wanted to be close to hayden.

"good after noon leblancy." hayden smiled.

"hey there summerall." i chuckled.

it was a long ride to malibu, so i put my seatbelt on and decided to get comfortable. i leaned into hayden, as he put his arm around me, and i took out my phone.

Haydens Pov
annie was on snapchat, trying the cute, and silly filters. she looked absolutely beautiful. even with the silly filters.

"try this one hay!" she said excitedly.

i tried it, and she bursted out laughing. her laugh, was adorable.

annie put away her phone, and buried her face into my chest. it made me smile.

about 4 minutes later, i looked at her, and she was knocked out. i smiled, like an idiot. i was grateful to have a best friend as wonderful as annie.

"annie! hay!" my dad yelled.

we realized we were in malibu. "finally!" i shouted. annie, slowly woke up. "yay!" she said happily as she realized we were at the beach. she unbuckled her seatbelt, and we hopped out of the car.

as we were walking to the sand we heard mr.jimmy yell, "CHANGE OF PLANS! WHOS UP FOR DISNEYLAND WITH THE GREG, CADEN, RUSH, BROOKE, AND THE REST OF THE FAM?"

we looked at each other, and yelled "US US US US." mr.jimmy yelled back, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN!" then he laughed.

we hopped in the back seat again, and again, i sat with hayden, leaving the right side empty.

Haydens Pov
we were in the car, and annie was watching Bratayley edits.

"smile!" i told her, and snapped a picture of her.

i captioned the snap picture,
"disney with LeBlancy💜"

she looked at the picture i took, and chuckled. "hay, the fans are going to go crazy."

but i didn't care. all i cared about right now, was Julianna Grace LeBlanc.