We, with Him

Maybe, we are not connected by blood, but we are connected by our hearts. That's why , we, ourselves, know that we are a...

......family.

At times of risks, problems, and sadness, we are always there lending one another's hand. No matter what hardness the problem is, we still fight and win against it!

Why is that so? Because we know that these problems are challenges from God, He is only testing us. That's why, I always think, He is always there for us. Guiding us on our decisions that we make and guarding us on the movements that we act. He will not give us a test if we are not able to make a solution into it. 

After taking all the risks, fighting against it, there comes Happiness, the fruit of all the hardworks that we have done. We succeed by fighting the problems, with one another. 

Happiness comes after Sadness. In order to bring happiness in our life, we must take the test first and pass it. But, don't fight into a problem by yourself. God is always there for us. Let go of the sadness in life, fight, and win into it, with your friends, family, and specially with God. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Thank you for reading :)