Monday......*sigh

'Oi Jiwoo! Have you seen my pink towel? I clearly left it here.'

Jiwoo sighs and stops writing. Her room mate never lets her have a moment of peace.
She just endures gritting her teeth and curse some random stuffs to let out her anger.

'I have no idea Sarah!' She yells and picks up her pen again.

'Then lend me yours. I am hella wet man.' Her roommate yells back, and Jiwoo hears the bathroom's door is opening.
Jiwoo turns back with her sharp eyes. If the door is really opened then jiwoo needs to give her what that evil witch wants.

Because one day....*sigh

Jiwoo didn't care before ignoring Sarah's bullsh*t and that brat threw her dirty wet clothes right over Jiwoo's head. And acted like it was funny....
Jiwoo will never make the same mistake twice.

She gives her extra towel to her roommate with her best bitter smile.

'Thanks.' Sarah simply says which sounds dry and closes the door abruptly on jiwoo's face.

Jiwoo returns to her desk and she feels blood boiling inside her head. She sits on the chair as calmly as possible.
'Inner peace, jiwoo. Inner peace.'
She pats herself and continues her almost started assignment.

So!..Jiwoo is a korean girl living by herself in Canada for five years in a row now. She is a fourth year student at one of the prestigious university here in Canada.
She is majoring in hotel management. She is not the nerdiest girl you could meet but sometimes studies real hard, specially when her exam is dangerously near.
Like now.

She has pale complexion and has a curvy body. Her hair is dyed in silver color complimenting her cold expression.
Simply, she is very attractive.

Jiwoo used to work at the university library as an assistant even some days ago but now she has enough savings and doesn't really need any earnings now, so she decided to give it a rest... Even though her family provided her with enough money, she prefers to work for herself.

Sarah is her third roommate. Jiwoo has a very bad luck about getting her roommate. She always gets the nagging, the slutty one or a bitch as her roommate.

And Sarah is the bitch one.

Usually they don't get along nor care for each other. But once they opens up their mouths, focusing on one topic, things get pretty hectic.

Jiwoo is getting all tired dealing with her current roommate.
She is thinking about getting a apartment. But how can she manage living alone.
She is a mess.

'Did you order food?' Sarah asks right after she opens the door.
Jiwoo turns back while frowning.
Are they promising couples, otherwise why...!

'No. I am not hungry.' She replies while trying to focus on her studying.

'But what about me? It's almost past lunchtime. You could have just ordered for me.' Sarah stands beside her. Jiwoo clearly smells the perfume coming out of Sarah's body.
Jiwoo's body scrub.
Sarah didn't even asked Jiwoo for permission.
And its not the first time.

Inner peace.

'How the hell would I know what you're gonna eat..' Jiwoo looks at Sarah, being exhausted...and her roommate just looking like hell ready and energetic for a quarrel.

'You could've just asked me!' She fights back.

'Why??! Am I your mom or something?! And most importantly, did you asked for my permission while using MY body scrub?!' Jiwoo stands up looking all red in anger.

Sarah looks a bit taken aback as she is caught
but recovers quickly.

'Come on dude, we are roommates! We don't need permission about these stuffs.' She says while hitting jiwoo teasingly, offering a guilty smile to her.
Jiwoo sighs out of frustration and runs her fingers through her hair.