Prologue

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Howl's Moving Castle characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Prologue~~~

~~~Rose's POV~~~

I finally managed to do it. I finally managed to defeat Voldemort. But I lost too much in the process. My innocence. My parents. My godfather. My uncle. Many people died because I was forced to fight someone with over 50 years of experience using and knowing about magic longer than I have.

But why did I have to do it? Why couldn't the adults sort the problem out? Why did they force that burden on me when I turned 11? Why is everything forced on me? It doesn't matter anymore. I've finished with the magic world. They can sort their problems out after this. I am done protecting them when they won't even protect themselves.

Luckily, my mama placed that spell on me as soon as I was born, so no one apart from Remus, Sirius, Mama and Papa knew I was a girl. I can disappear, stop being known as Harry Potter, and be myself. Not having to lie and pretend to be a boy to protect me, no more having to hide my intelligence.

Not pretending that I don't know that Molly, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Dumbledore are stealing money from my trust vault. Of course, I got back all the money they stole from me, but I ensured the rest of their family had some money to live on. I was lucky to go to the bank the summer before my third year and learn the truth. The truth that was kept from me.

I took an inheritance test and discovered the different families I belong to. Took up my ladyship of my families. I took all my belongings out of my vaults but left my family's investments to the Goblins so they could still earn their gold. I went to all my properties, took all the books, clothes, and items inside, and placed them in the different compartments in my trunk. I sealed up all the properties I owned so no one could go inside apart from me or if they had my permission.

I also sneaked into Dumbledore's office when he wasn't there and took back all of my family's books and items that he had stolen. I took one of the spare time turners hidden in his office. It became useful later on.

When Sirius died, Dumbledore tried to stop me from going to the will. He thought I didn't go but was under my invisibility cloak. Dumbledore couldn't see me as I removed all the spells and enchantments he placed. Of course, Sirius knew that Molly, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Dumbledore were stealing from him, so he didn't leave them a thing. He left some money to the Tonks family, George and Fred and Remus, but left the rest of his money, belongings, and titles to me as he blood adopted me, so I was legally his heir.

Luckily, I came across the golem spell in the black grimoire. I managed to get all the black books in the library before they were chucked away or Hermione stole them.

I also found my Mama, Papas, Sirius, and Remus's trunks in Aunt Petunia's attic. It had all their belongings and every item they owned, including those in Godric Hallow. When they died, all their items in the house had a spell on them to go into the trunks hidden in my Mama's sister's attic. Aunt Petunia didn't know about them, or she would have thrown them out. More shockingly, there was a trunk with my name on it. It had all my baby items, teddies, and baby photos. All precious memories of my life when I had my family.

Getting rid of the dark items Voldemort was using to stay alive. Remus death. He left his money to his son, my godson and all of his books to me. I didn't mind that at all. I enjoy reading, after all. I got my two tattoos to remember the family that I had lost. Speaking to the spirits of my Mama, Papa, Sirius and Remus.

Walking to my death. Waking up and the final battle. Defeating Voldemort once and for all.

I can tell that the spell that keeps me hidden as a girl is beginning to fade. I need to leave before I am found. I manage to get to my feet. I feel so weak. But I must force myself to move. I make it to the trees, lean against one and place my invisibility cloak on just in time to see Dumbledore and his lackeys coming. Trying to see if I was alive or not, I take it. I think with a scoff.

Not to mention, because they thought I was a boy, they were trying to do it so that I ended up married to Ginny, so they got my family money. It's not like it works. I am surprised they didn't realise my money had been taken from them.

Ahh, here come the owls from the bank. I asked the goblins to send them letters saying that I had taken back all the money and items they had stolen from me when my male name, Harry Potter, had finally disappeared. Of course, they know that I am a female and alive. I can't wait to see their faces when they read the letters.

They are reading the letters. They only found out I knew what they were doing before my third year when I got all my money back before heading back to Hogwarts. They should know by now that you do not mess with a Potter or Black and think you will get away with it.

Hermione is having a fit because she won't be able to get the Potter and Black books. Is she stupid? Only those with either Potter or Black blood would even be able to read them. She wouldn't be able to read them or even open them, for that matter.

Ron is moaning about not having money, along with Molly and Ginny. Dumbledore looks the same as usual, but I can tell he is mad that I found out about his plans for me and stopped them before they even started.

When I was named Godmother to Teddy, I left some of the Black fortunes for him to use when he turned 16. Only he can get into the vault. No one else can, apart from the Goblins. No one will be stealing from my Godson. I left behind an album with pictures of Remus, Tonks, his grandmother, grandfather, Sirius and me. Just having fun. Perfect family moments that he needs to know. Not to mention one of those mirrors, just in case he needs to speak for me for any reason. When he turned five, I asked the Goblins to deliver the mirror and photo albums.

I wish I could have a new start in a new world where I am not used as a pawn. I am allowed to be a female and don't have to hide behind a male disguise. A place where I can find someone to love me for myself and not for the title I didn't ask for or my money. However, I don't want to lose my memories or any of my belongings in my trunk and my invisibility cloak; they are a link to who I am, and I wouldn't ever want to lose them.

I slowly close my eyes. I am so tired. I want to go to sleep. Just as my eyes were about to close, I could see my body begin to glow gold before I slipped into the darkness.

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\