First Date!

Y/n POV

It's been a week since we began dating, and I want to have our first date. I was sitting here reading funny quotes online. "OMG SO TRUEE!" I said hopping on my bed, while my new roommates said "SHUT UP" They yelled. "Fine!" Then my song came on.

"I GOT A CONDO IN MANHATTAN! BABY GIRL, WHAT'S HATTININ'?!"

"Oh" Cj said.

"My" Azure said.

"Gosh" Lyric said.

"Shut!" Theryn said.

"UP!" Zoe said.

"Alright guys chill" Andi, Riley, Evangeline, and Jazmyn said.

"We will do anything to shut you up!" Azure said getting annoyed.

  "Get me a date."

FIVE MINUTES LATER!

"Hey Y/n do you want to go on a date?"

"Oh wow. Did Azure ask you to go on a date with me?"

"Ummmmmm..........

Harry's flashback from five minutes ago,

"Y/N WON'T SHUT UP, PLEASE TAKE HER ON A DATE SHE IS SOOOO ANNOYING!"! Azure yelled.

.

.

.

..

..

"Alright."

#BacktotheFuture

"OK!" I said hopping off the bed and pushing him out the room.  "Why do I have to leave?"

"Because I got to get dressed put on makeup, put on some heels and it takes way to long to explain!" I said shoving him out and closing the door. I did my hair, makeup and all the other jazz that took me an hour and I'm finally done.

Then I opened the door, "Where is he??" I thought as I look both was across the hall. I step out into the hall and Carlos bumps into me. "Oh, hey Carlos." I said waving to my friend. He sighed, and I know him to well. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I like Jane and Azure, I don't know who I like though."

"Carlos, just follow your heart, whoever you feel you belong with that's who you should date."  I said giving some advice. "Now if you don't mind,  I've got a date to catch!" I said taking  off looking for mah date. "Wait who is it, never mind then."  Carlos said.

I wait, and wait, and wait, and I am tired. I knock, no response. Knock again, no response. What is he doing! Like Jesus Christ! I enter his dorm,  I look around. I walk to another room, and I se him shirtless. I awkwardly just walk back out and close  the door. I sat outside the dorm and thought about, what I do with my life.

He walks out of the room, and we just stare awkwardly. "That never happened." We both said. "So where are we going?"  I asked..

"Oh McDonalds,"

I give him a 'your are kidding right?' stare.

"Oh I'm sorry, Burger King"

Now it was just an death glare.

"Fine, The Silver Diner" He said.

"Yay!" I said, "I love that place."

TWELVE MINUTES AFTER THE DRIVE!

We got there and we saw a sign outside  that said couple's day. I already knew what to expect. Kisses, lovey-doveyness. We ordered a table and sat down. We talked about Friends, Movies, and stuff. The waitress walked up to our table.

"I am your waiter, Samantha, and I'll be taking your orders. Now what would you like to drink?" She asked.

"I'll have (F/D)"

"I'll have a Coke" Harry said.

"Oh, and couples get a free milkshake." Samantha said. Harry was about to shake no but my head wildly nodded yes. "Alright then, I'll be back with you in a minute.".

He gave me a look. "Eh, It's free food, we can't pass that up!" I said defending myself. He rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me!" I pouted. Then my phone got an alert.

*BLING*

I glanced down and I saw the greatest thing ever. My pout turned into a smile. "YAAAAAYYYYY!" I yelled loudly as everyone looked towards our table. "Sorry!" I said awkwardly. "You got into what?" he asked.  "Oh, I got accepted into a (subject, ie. sports, art) school. But it's on Friday's only, so I can still go to Auradon High."

"Oh that's cool." he replies.

"Hey guys, I got your milkshake," Samantha said putting one milkshake on the table.

"Um,  one?" Me and Harry asked in unison.

"oh, yeah! Um, the couple only gets one milkshake." She said placing one straw on the table. "Have fun!"

We both just stared at the milkshake, I then looked around the room and saw loovey-dovey couples. I cringed a bit inside at the site. I'm not against puppy love, but I just don't  take part in it, and doing it too much is just.......ugh......cringing again.

"You get half, I get half" I said pushing the glass towards him. He drunk a bit  then he slid it over to me. Samantha walked passed us, looked at us, then giggled and walked away. 

We talked for a while more, and then Samantha comes back.  "So would you like to order?"

"Um yes, I'll have the American Burger"

"I'll have steak."

"alright y then, I'll have your menu's and I'll get out of your hair." Samantha said taking the menu's and winking at Harry as he winked back. Tbh, I was a bit jealous. He looked at me with a questionable look.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." I sighed looking away. Come on, it was just a friendly wink. I sat in my seat and stated sinking in my seat. I took out my phone and started checking my insta. He looked over to me with a uncertain look. "what's that?"

"what's what?"

"That app?"

"Instagram?"

"Yeah,...

Look there will be a part two soon. Bye!

.

.

.

.

.

It looks stupid."

I reached  over the table and pulled him by the collar so he looked me dead in my eyes. "Say that again and I will run home, grab my katana, and murder you got that!" I said menacingly as he nodded frightfully.

Anyways that's the end of this chapter, there will be a part two,